Yiron Technologies Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Jr Software Engineer (Java) at Yiron Technologies. the detailed Yiron Technologies requirement and Yiron Technologies application process further below in the article.
so, Yiron Technologies is an IT Products, Services and Consulting company having offices in Pune and Chandigarh. It started in 2015, providing IT services to a large travel company based in the Middle East and Africa. Through hard work and diligence, it has now grown into a company with over 100 associates with a set of IT products, services and consulting offerings, available to customers globally.
Yiron Technologies Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Yiron Technologies|
|Job Role||Jr Software Engineer (Java)|
|Desired Experience||0-1 year|
|Salary||1.8 – 2.4 LPA|
Get Daily Job Notification Join us on Telegram. To Join: Click here
– Work on the assigned Java Development tasks from scratch in Development project or in bug fixes as a part of Maintenance projects as applicable.
– Document the technical designs using flow charts, UML, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, database schemas and Wireframes.
– Write Optimum Java/J2EE Code as per the Industry best practices and adhering to company’s code standards.
– Perform the Self Unit Testing of coded components and also write automation scripts to test the functionalities wherever needed.
– Coordinate with external teams within the company or from client side to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
– Work closely with Team Leads and Project Managers to ensure the successful, good quality and timely deliveries.
Skill Set Required:
– Experience in Java/J2EE Web Applications development including Java/J2EE, Spring (Mandatory), JDBC, MVC, Servlets, JSPs,
– HTML5/CSS3/JQuery and Java IDEs like Eclipse or Net beans.
– Hands-on knowledge of a relational databases such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server etc.
– Having knowledge of other latest frameworks and technologies like JSF, Struts, ZK, ZUL, J2EE
– Web Services, Micro Services JSON, Android etc will be a plus and will be given weightage.
– Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
– Should be able work in a team as member and lead at times.
– A Bachelor’s degree preferably a BE/BTech-CSE or MCA or equivalent with through-out first division.
– Must have excellent analytical skills, presentations skills and communication skills.
– Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
– Preference will be given to candidates with Relevant Technology Certifications.
– Virtual training – No
– Written Java Test (online)
– Final Technical Interview
– HR Round
How to Apply for Yiron Technologies Recruitment?
All interested and Yiron Technologies eligible candidates can apply for the Yiron Technologies off-campus drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Also, You must be interested in Edureka Recruitment 2020 As a Technical Consultant.