Atos Off campus Drive 2022 : Registration Open for Freshers | Atos Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now
Atos Off campus Drive 2022 : Atos announce a virtual off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Candidates of B.E/B.Tech, MCA , M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Atos Hiring 2022 and Apply to the Atos Recruitment 2022 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Atos Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2022 are discussed below.
About Company : Atos is a French multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Bezons, France and offices worldwide. It specializes in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
Atos Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Trainee – IT Infrastructure|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary-CTC||Rs 2.3-3.1 LPA|
Atos Off campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria :
- 2021 batch passing students.
- Students specialising in – IT/IS/CSE/Electronics & communication/Electronics & telecommunication/Electronics & Communication can apply.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th/Diploma.
- Candidates should have 60% and above as marks OR 6.5 and above CGPA in their degree and PG, as applicable.
- No Active backlog should be there.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed between 12th and Graduation. Any other GAP is not allowed.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 Shifts (Regular/Afternoon/Evening and Night).
Skill expectations, an added advantage: –
- Understanding on Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops etc).
- Understanding on ITIL process.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
Roles and responsibility: –
- Candidates will be working in the field of Infrastructure and data management.
- Candidates will be working in the areas of :-
Other IT infrastructure technologies.
- Atos will hold the right to allocate technology/domain of work, upon joining.
- 3.1 LPA for BE/B.Tech
- 2.3 LPA for B.sc/BCA
- 2.5 LPA for M.Sc/MCA
Atos Graduate recruitment program
- Upon clearing the process of selection, Candidates will be offered a “Letter of intent – LOI” to join “Training and assessment Program”.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be managed by AtoS, for a duration of 2 months.
- “Training and assessment Program” will be completely virtual and can be taken from personal Laptops/desktops/mobile tablets.
- Upon successful completion of your “Training and assessment Program” and further final selection by
- Atos, a separate appointment letter will be issued to you with grade-position along with details of CTC.
How to apply Atos Off Campus Drive 2022?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Atos Recruitment 2022 in online by following Registration link as soon as possible before the last date.
Apply Link : Click here