Deloitte Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Deloitte Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: Deloitte India has opened up several job vacancies for various posts in its official website. Interested jobseekers who want to apply for this job at Deloitte must go through the job description in detail.
We have provided all Deloitte Hiring Drive details with respect to the given job such as job profile, roles and responsibilities, salary, location, and so on. So candidates who want to give a shot in their career must apply for this job. We have also mentioned the easy and direct apply to job button by the end of this article.
About the Company
Often referred to simply as Deloitte, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is an international professional services network with its headquarters in London, England. Deloitte, together with EY, KPMG, and PwC, is one of the Big Four accounting companies and has the largest professional services network in the world in terms of revenue and personnel.
With over 415,000 experts worldwide, Deloitte offers audit, consulting, financial advising, risk advisory, tax, and legal services. In 2022, Deloitte generated around $60 billion USD internationally, up from $50.2 billion USD the year before.
Deloitte Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Campaign Management & Execution – Analyst
|Any Bachelor’s Degree/MBA
|Upto 6.70 LPA
Analyst, Campaign Management & Execution (Marketing) – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Deloitte USI is seeking an Analyst for their Experiential team in Hyderabad, India. As an integral member of a high-performing marketing team, you will be required to consult with internal clients on their business needs, and translate those into marketing campaign/reporting requirements. You should also be able to coordinate and collaborate with clients to ensure successful delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Working with marketing leaders in planning the tactics and building the workback for campaigns
- Co-ordinating with various internal teams like Design, Digital, PR, Internal communications, CRM, etc. on various campaign deliverables
- Implementing marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives. This may include tactics as:
- Collateral and thoughtware development
- Internal and external communications
- Content development for social media, emails, blogs, webpages, etc.
- Pre- and post-event support
- Assisting with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or organization knowledge, credentials, and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients
- Generating and analyzing reports that track marketing progress and ROI on key initiatives
- Maintaining and centralizing results from marketing initiatives
- Maintaining and updating marketing initiatives within CRM as required
- Supporting the tracking and reporting of ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Working on operational and admin aspects of campaigns
- CRM and distribution list maintenance
- Invoicing and vendor management
- Building Registration sites, surveys
- Reporting marketing budgets and allocated time
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required, preferably an MBA
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience working in event coordination, online and offline marketing, content writing, working with client databases, and secondary research
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing, especially social media marketing
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Ability to analyze information and present it in a meaningful and concise way
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with geographically dispersed global teams. North American focus an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, competing priorities, and ad hoc requests
- Understanding of client engagement and opportunity management systems
The job description is subject to change based on business/project requirements.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
As part of the recruitment process those selected will be required to provide employment references and complete a background check which includes a criminal check.
How to Apply Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Deloitte Careers for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Deloitte official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Deloitte Selection Process?
Ans: The Deloitte Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.