GE HealthCare Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Today
Table of Contents
GE HealthCare Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023 posts an announcement about an off-campus hiring for new hires on its official job website. In order to apply for the GE Off Campus Drive 2024 and learn more about GE Hiring 2024, prospective candidates should read this job posting and use the registration link that is included in this article.
In this post, we have included all the pertinent information for candidates to review and apply, including job duties and responsibilities, location, pay, and more.
About the Company
GE HealthCare Technologies, Inc., doing business as GE HealthCare, is an American multinational medical technology enterprise headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. General Electric spun it out on January 4, 2023, retaining 20% of the business.
As of 2017, it manufactures and supplies diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for use in medical imaging procedures. After completing its spin-off with success, GE HealthCare went public on the Nasdaq Stock Market on January 4, 2023.
GE HealthCare Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|HR Reporting Analyst
|Upto 6 LPA
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of one or more HR systems and tools for the purposes of reporting and data delivery. This includes developing an in-depth understanding of specific systems, processes, and legislative rules. Identify trends and/or process improvements. Leverage expertise to work collaboratively across internal operations teams and with GE Businesses to resolve issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within assigned processes; work closely with cross-functional teams to implement effective solutions.
- Monitor operational performance leveraging metrics, identify and act on any trends or problems to maintain and improve performance levels for assigned process.
- Develop strong working relationships with the HR community, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues, including follow-up on complaints.
- Connect with business partners to understand data needs, translate requirements into possibilities, and determine level of effort and timing to set.
- Advise, coach, and train business partners in the use of self-service reporting tools as needed.
- Co-own HR3 library with teammates to add value to pre-existing offerings, communicate/highlight frequently used report solutions, and maintain an easy-to-use environment for business partners
- Manage work queue with teammates and contingent worker team to complete requests within Service Level Agreements based on priority, complexity, and business needs.
- Perform data quality checks to ensure report results make sense; drive follow-up actions with appropriate teams/business partners as needed to improve report results and/or data quality.
- Drive education, communication, and use of enterprise reporting standards
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, major in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Operations or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HR systems & reporting capabilities (Workday, Peoplesoft, Dimensions)
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Approachable, proactive resource with ability to interface with multiple customers
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage high volume workload
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent system and reporting skills
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables
- Demonstrated project ownership and accountability
- Basic understanding of HR processes
- Expert use of Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Excel skills
- Strong customer service focus, with a genuine desire to proactively assist others
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for GE Healthcare Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
GE Healthcare Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of GE Healthcare or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the GE Healthcare Selection Process?
Ans: The GE Healthcare Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.