GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
Table of Contents
GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024: Through its official job website, GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023 announces a off Campus Hiring for fresher candidates. To learn more about GE Hiring 2024 and to apply to the GE Off Campus Drive 2024, interested job applicants can read this job post and use the registration link provided here in this article.
We have specified all the details such as job roles and responsibilities, location, salary, etc. in this article that are relevant for the candidates to go through and apply.
About the Company
The American international medical technology corporation GE HealthCare Technologies, Inc., doing business as GE HealthCare, has its corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois. On January 4, 2023, General Electric spun it out, keeping 20% of the company.
As of 2017, it produces and distributes radiopharmaceuticals and diagnostic imaging agents for imaging modalities used in medical imaging procedures. On January 4, 2023, GE HealthCare successfully completed its spin-off, becoming a publicly traded corporation on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Role||Payroll & Benefit Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 7.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
Required Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more Payroll & Benefits process(es) and involvement in regional/global projects related to Payroll & Benefits.
- Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process(es).
- Provide recommendations to improve service quality and efficiency.
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through identifying opportunities for process improvements, standardization.
- Simplification within assigned area(s) and influence changes at a regional/global level.
- Advise on difficult and sometimes complex questions/requests from employees, People Leaders and the HR community concerning payments, allowances, and benefits in a professional, courteous & timely manner and provide recommendations to improve HR policies and processes.
- Effectively work with 3rd Party Payroll and Benefits Providers to ensure seamless, compliant, and high-quality Payroll & Benefit services and manage relationships with vendors at a regional level.
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing “Best in Class” customer service.
Added Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses, and HR partners.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness, and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE HealthCare policy requirements.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the GE HealthCare Finance functions, HR, People Leader, and Employee communities through timely and accurate administration of HR processes, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements & any service issues.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication, influencing skills, and thought leadership.
- Lead internal and external payroll & benefits audits and provide recommendations to address identified risks and ensure compliance with regulations at a regional/global level.
- Continuously build and share area of expertise; keep current with internal and external updates and changes.
- Preparation of year-end reporting & associated statistics and develop insights to support decision-making at a regional/global level.
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in related area
- Fluency in local required language and in English knowledge both verbal and written
- Prior professional work experience within Payroll & Benefits and a Service-oriented environment, ideally within a multinational organization
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex and rapidly changing work environment across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for process improvements, standardization, and simplification within assigned area(s)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to provide “Best in Class” customer service and advise on difficult and sometimes complex questions/requests from employees, People Leaders, and the HR community in a professional, courteous & timely manner
- Up-to-date knowledge of local legislation and regulations related to payroll and benefits, as well as working closely with government agencies to ensure compliance with local requirements and to access available work support programs.
- Solid interpersonal skills: ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to anticipate customer needs with a high level of responsiveness
- Proficiency in HR, Payroll and Benefits Administration systems (ex. Workday) and technologies
- Ability to quickly embrace new technologies
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
GE Healthcare Jobs India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of GE Healthcare or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the GE Healthcare Selection Process?
Ans: The GE Healthcare Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.