Genpact Walkin Interview 2024 : Recruitment for Support | Any Graduate can Apply Online
Table of Contents
Genpact Walkin Interview 2024 : Genpact looking to hire a suitable candidates for the Role of Chat Support through Genpact Mega Walk-in Interview 2024. Any Graduate in any stream either BE/B.Tech or others can Appear for Genpact Walk-in Interview 2024. Interested Aspirants are requested to Check all the details regarding Genpact Walkin Jobs 2024 and Register for this by using Registration Link available at the end of this Post.
During a walk-in interview drive, candidates are requested to carry a copy of their resume, educational certificates, and other relevant documents to prove their eligibility for the job. The Company may conduct an initial screening of the resumes and then interview the candidates one by one, or they may conduct a group discussion or other selection methods, depending on the nature of the job and the number of applicants.
About Company : Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Genpact is listed on the NYSE and in 2021 generated revenues of US$3.71 billion.
Genpact Walkin Interview 2024 Details :
|Any Graduate Degree
|As per Company Standards
|20 Jan 2024
Genpact Off Campus 2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Comfortable working in a 24/7 work Environment with Rotational shifts.
- Relevant experience in performing Dispute Intake or similar banking/Fintech processes in the ACH, debit and/or credit card industry
- Strong communication, both written and verbal English skills, and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written/verbal responses.
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to assist in customer inquiries independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to internal and external customers.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Understanding MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Keen attention to detail, customer profiling and pattern identification
- Basic knowledge of the Banking Industry & Regulatory Environment with in-depth knowledge of Regulations E, Z, CFPB, FACTA and FCRA
- Servicing inbound phone enquiries from Members requesting service & support with, but not limited to:
- Domain Experience: BFSI
- Channel Experience: Voice (International Voice Process)
- Work Experience: Relevant experience in the International Voice process
- Communication & Comprehension Competencies: Versant Level 5 (58+) – during rapid hiring requirements, scores of 55-57 will be considered.
- Typing Speed: >25 WPM
- Shift: Rotational shifts
- Attitude: Customer and Solution Centric, patient & empathetic, eye for detail
- Tool/Application Experience: Reasonable understanding of working with Google Sheets and Google Docs and/or Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Change Management: Flexible and adaptable to the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization environment.
- Use available information and tools to validate the caller’s identity to safeguard Member information.
- Initiate effective and timely written communication with Members.
- Accurately and efficiently capture customer interactions, notes, and all relevant information to the case using web-based applications and submit dispute claims forms for investigation within prescribed regulatory and compliance timelines.
- Use internal and third-party web tools to execute dispute claim investigations per Federal Regulations E and Z, NACHA Operating Rules, and other applicable regulations.
- Effectively guide Members to navigate online tools and applications to enable uploading of documents.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures while showcasing a member-centric servicing ethos.
- Ensure high-quality service delivery in a 24/7 environment.
- Take allotted training and execute action plans discussed during coaching sessions.
- Continuously focus and drive improvements according to behavioural and SMART action plans from TLs and OMs.
- Seek steady improvement according to the QA guidelines.
- In this role, The Disputes Support Analyst will be responsible for providing a world-class experience for our members while handling their inbound phone call inquiries about the disputed transaction(s).
- They would be responsible for initiating a new dispute by efficiently capturing all relevant information from the Member accurately, as per US regulatory & compliance requirements.
- Successful candidates should have experience servicing US-based customers, preferably in Banking, cyrpto Financial Crime and/or FinTech Domains.
- They should have a proven ability to demonstrate key skills, including logical thinking, problem-solving, transaction analyses, and customer spending patterns/behaviour.
How to Apply for Genpact Walk-In Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online and attend Genpact Recruitment drive 2024 on 20 January 2024.
Apply Link : Click here to Apply.
Date: 20 January 2024
Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Venue Address : Genpact, Plot No 22 B, Sector 18, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Haryana- 122015
Please carry below documents with you:
- Three copies of the updated resume
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Original Aadhar card
- Two copies of the Aadhar card
- Pay slip (if applicable)