Salesforce Graduate Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Now | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Salesforce Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: Salesforce recently posted a job vacancy for the role of Business Development Rep-1 on its official website. Applicants with degrees are eligible to apply for this position. To do that, one must attentively read the job description found in the article.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are encouraged to apply for this position. This job description goes into great detail on the duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Rep-1 role, as well as the workplace and compensation range.
About the Company
Located in San Francisco, California, Salesforce, Inc. is a cloud-based software company. It offers customer relationship management (CRM) software and apps for e-commerce, analytics, sales, customer care, marketing automation, and application development.
Oracle senior executive Salesforce was founded by Marc Benioff. It went public in 2004 after rapidly expanding to become one of the biggest businesses in the world. By the conclusion of the 2009 fiscal year, Salesforce had generated $1 billion in sales annually. If it keeps growing at this rate, by 2022 it would have surpassed all other enterprise software companies in the world in size.
Salesforce Graduate Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Business Development Rep-1
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 17.6 LPA
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) team is part of our wider Sales Business, focusing on generating new business and whitespace pipeline through prospecting outbound opportunities with the ultimate goal of closing won business. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced team with varied future customers and personalized training and career opportunities.
Why Join Salesforce as a Business Development Representative?
Sales Development is the foundation of our sales organization where new business opportunities come to life. Within the Business Development Representative (BDR) role, we support outbound sales teams by assisting them through strategic prospecting efforts and extensive account research. BDRs consistently make a tangible impact in the Sales Development Organization by generating millions of dollars of new business pipeline each year.
Additionally, BDRs are enrolled in an intensive sales training program that has been built specifically for the benefit of current university students and recent graduates. The purpose of our program is to provide new professionals with the fundamental skills necessary to achieve a successful sales career at Salesforce.
Day to Day
- Generate new business pipeline primarily through prospecting outbound opportunities
- Manage inbound leads that are driven by outbound effort
- Nurture early-stage opportunities
- Gain interest through outbound cold calling across a set of existing Salesforce customers and breaking into net new logos in assigned territory
- Partner with core seller to identify and source net new pipeline and assist by researching lines of business and personas
- Align with internal account team
- Identify key decision-makers within new accounts
- 2-4 years experience in business development, sales or related field experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work
- Experience researching, account planning, prospecting, and cold calling into a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net-new and existing install
- Proven track record of achieving sales metrics and consistent achievement of year-over-year quota attainment
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
How to Apply for Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Salesforce Jobs 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Salesforce Jobs Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Salesforce official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Salesforce Selection Process?
Ans: The Salesforce Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.