Schneider Electric Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Schneider Electric Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: Schneider Electric in its official website has published its job vacancies list. Any BBA/MBA candidates who want to have an elevation in their career must go through in detail regarding the job roles and responsibilities, location, salary, etc.
The job role is for Trainee Service Engineer which is based out in Bangalore, India. We have thoroughly discussed about the job eligibility criteria and recruitment pattern for Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. in this job article. For more information, candidates can go through job specifications in the article.
About the Company
Schneider Electric SE is a multinational corporation based in France with expertise in energy management and digital automation. It combines energy technology, real-time automation, software, and services to handle buildings, households, data centres, infrastructure, and industries.
Listed on the Fortune Global 500, Schneider Electric is also a part of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index and is listed publicly on the Euronext Exchange. Revenues for the company’s fiscal year 2022 were €34.2 billion. The parent company of Square D, APC, and other companies is Schneider Electric. It is a research company as well.
Schneider Electric Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|HR Digitization Specialist
|Upto 7 LPA
We are committed to simplify HR processes through digital transformation and simplification. We believe in harnessing the technology to enhance the employee experience and drive organizational success. As an HR Digitization and Simplification Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our digital HR landscape and streamlining operations for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Digital HR Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute a comprehensive HR digitization and simplification strategy aligned with organizational goals.
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology for process optimization, automation, and enhanced data analytics.
HR Systems Evaluation and Integration:
- Conduct thorough assessments of existing HR systems, tools, and platforms.
- Lead efforts to integrate and optimize HRIS, ATS, LMS, and other relevant software solutions.
- Ensure seamless data flow between systems to support unified HR operations.
- Process Streamlining and Standardization:
- Analyze current HR processes and identify areas for simplification and standardization.
- Develop and implement standardized workflows, ensuring consistency across the organization.
- Continuously monitor and refine processes to drive operational efficiency.
Change Management and Training:
- Act as a change agent to promote a digital mindset within the HR team and across the organization.
- Develop and deliver training programs to upskill HR staff on new tools, systems, and processes.
Data Management and Analytics:
- Establish robust data governance practices to ensure data accuracy, security, and compliance.
- Leverage data analytics to derive actionable insights for informed decision-making and strategic planning.
Compliance and Security:
- Ensure HR digitization efforts comply with relevant data protection laws and regulations.
- Implement security measures to safeguard sensitive HR information.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication:
- Collaborate with HR leadership to effectively communicate the benefits and progress of digitization initiatives to stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of transparency and open communication regarding HR digitization efforts.
Degree, preferably in HR, Business, engineering or other analytical and/or technology-related fields, with high academic achievement required; advanced degree preferred
Preferred: Proficiency in HR technology platforms, such as [Oracle HCM Cloud, Workday, Taleo, Icims, Service Now…]Advanced knowledge of Automation tools like Power Automate, Phyton, R, and other Programming Languages or tools necessary to implement Digitization/Automation and Simplification. Problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal ability to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
Demonstrates keen attention to detail and rigorous data management practices
Knowledge with large, complex data sets
Knowledge in ETL: Access Excel templates & Tableau Prep, Database: MS Access, Reporting & Analytics: Tableau will be a Plus
Management and business development of existing and new solutions
Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
How to Apply for Schneider Electric Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Schneider Electric Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Schneider Electric Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Schneider Electric Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Schneider Electric Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Schneider Electric or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Schneider Electric Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Schneider Electric Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Schneider Electric Selection Process?
Ans: The Schneider Electric Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.