Tech Mahindra Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Tech Mahindra Jobs 2023-2024: Recently, Tech Mahindra posted a list of open positions on their official website for a variety of career types. After reading the post and learning more about the job profile, job seekers who are interested can apply for this position.
We have spoken about the Language Specialist job description in the Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2023, including its duties and responsibilities, location, annual income, etc. Applicants that want to advance in their careers should read this job posting right now.
About the Company
Tech Mahindra is an Indian company that offers IT services and consulting globally. The company’s registered office is in Mumbai, although its base is in Pune. It belongs to the Mahindra Group. Tech Mahindra is a US$6.0 billion company that employs over 148,000 people and has offices in 90 different countries. The company ranked fifth among Indian IT enterprises and 47th overall on the 2019 Fortune India 500 list.
On June 25, 2013, Tech Mahindra declared the completion of its merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra is one of the top Big Tech companies in India. Tech Mahindra had 1,262 active clients as of June 2022.
Tech Mahindra Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 6.5 LPA
Job Title: Content reviewer / Annotator
1. Scope of position
The primary objective of the Content reviewers (Called raters) is to review various content and pass their individual judgements/decisions, restricted within the options being provided as per the task guidelines to facilitate project objective of machine learning.
2. Key responsibilities
● Assess the content and label content based on guidelines provided by the client.
● To review/identify various contents provided from multiple sources and pass their individual judgements/decisions restricted within the options being provided as per task guidelines.
● Categorize content post reviewing text, understanding the intent of the User and making appropriate decisions.
● Calibrations session within Team, with other location or even with client as per instruction from Command Center.
● Manage key SLA’s and maintain performance levels as agreed with the client
● To do Peer audits as a part of the process model and to assist in training as per need.
● To coordinate with other team members for sharing best practice.
● Work independently and within a team
● Communicate well with internal and external contacts as per requirement.
● Manage multiple assignments simultaneously without any / minimal guidance
● All KPI related tasks must be followed & adhered to avoid business impact
● Maintain confidentiality across all process related work and other critical projects within the engagement
● Any additional ad hoc tasks that may contribute to a better service to the client or improvement to the KPI
- Adhering to all Office and Process specific policies.
- To ensure that breaks are pre-approved by SME, Team Leader or Manager
- Follow all instructions from Team Leader, Command Centre or superiors.
3. Skills/qualifications required
● Korean ,Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, French & Spanish Language Proficiency: Written and Verbal expertise in the required language with intermediate level certification and needs to be fluent in English
● Cultural Affinity: Must have a good knowledge like a Native on the cultural and other traditional aspects about the country the language has mainly originated from.
● Computer Skill: Basic level computer handling skills along with a typing speed of 25-30 Words per minute. achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
● Prior experience in annotations would be an added advantage
● Experience in any annotation tool
● Strong sense of logical reasoning with decision making.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Excellent problem solving skills
● Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
4. Education and Experience:
● A Bachelor’s degree in any stream, or a related discipline
● Excellent verbal & written communication and Proficiency in Grammar (In EN & required language)
● Content reviewers / annotators should ideally have experience in an annotation or similar environment.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Careers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Tech Mahindra Careers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Tech Mahindra Careers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Tech Mahindra or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Tech Mahindra Selection Process?
Ans: The Tech Mahindra Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.