Warner Bros Jobs 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Graduates | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Warner Bros Jobs 2023-2024: Warner Bros official website has a list of open positions. Candidates must carefully analyse the job description, location, compensation range, and other factors in order to advance in their careers.
The position is for Specialist, Learning & Development, and it’s in Bengaluru, India. In our job post, we went into great detail about Warner Bros eligibility standards and recruiting practices. Candidates who would like further information may review the job requirements on this website.
About the Company
As a division of Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (also referred to as Warner Bros., WB, or WBEI) is an American film and entertainment studio with its headquarters located in the Warner Bros. Studios complex in Burbank, California. One of the “Big Five” major American film studios and a member of the Motion Picture Association (MPA), Harry, Albert, Sam, and Jack Warner founded the company in 1923. It quickly rose to prominence in the industry before branching out into animation, television, and video games.
Warner Bros Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Specialist, Learning & Development
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|Upto 30.42 LPA
The Learning & Development Specialist is an integral member of the WBD Global Learning & Development (L&D) team who will focus on providing administrative support, as well as assist in the day-to-day global L&D projects, programs, and campaigns. We are looking for an extremely organized and proactive individual who is a self-starter and has proven experience as an excellent specialist, coordinator, or administrator.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Manage team file management, templates, training records and other project documentation
- Manage the L&D team mailbox and calendar serving as a reliable point of contact for learning and development matters
- Supports virtual and in-person global L&D events and programs – delegate selection, management, communications, surveys, evaluation, engagement and provides tech support on social learning events
- Supports L&D social media and engagement campaigns through a variety of ways e.g. email distribution lists, proofreading, research, filming, viral videos and engagement via Workplace by Facebook
- Stakeholder management – proactively work across global and regional stakeholders. Coordinate and attend relevant meetings, take and distribute materials/minutes, and follow up accordingly
- Manage global vendor administration – responsible for supplier set up, managing preferred supplier list (PSL) and liaising with Legal for agreements (i.e. LATAM, US, and UK legal entities)
- Manage and coordinate Global L&D team budget process – consolidate budgets and forecasting, track spend, oversee invoicing with vendors
- Support team with survey tools (e.g. Survey Monkey, etc.), undertaking quality analysis, creating presentations, when required
- Support team and users with external licensed platforms – program build, monitoring, troubleshooting and data analysis
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully competent across business software such as MS Office packages (excellent with Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using IT based records management/database systems
- Exceptional organizational skills, particularly with document management, email, and attention to detail and time management
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage tasks effectively on a variety of projects in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A team player who has the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across different teams, global locations, and with external partners
- Culturally sensitive, comfortable working across different regions and time differences
- Solution orientated, seeks out opportunities for efficiencies and feedback
- Discrete, professional, and personable at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable, change ready with a growth mindset
- Language: Fluency in English (spoken and written)
How to Apply for Warner Bros Careers for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Warner Bros Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Warner Bros Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Warner Bros Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Warner Bros Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Warner Bros or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Warner Bros Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Warner Bros Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Warner Bros Selection Process?
Ans: The Warner Bros Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.