Accenture Job Openings 2023-2024 | Salary upto 13 LPA | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Accenture Job Openings 2023-2024: Accenture has recently released its job vacancies list. Candidates those are interested in applying job at Accenture must go through the Accenture Recruitment 2023-2024 article to learn more information.
The company has released the vacancy post for HR Partner Specialist based out at Delhi, India. Freshers as well as persons having work experience can also apply for the job. Read the whole article of Accenture Job Openings 2023-2024 to learn more regarding the job location, designation, salary, etc.
About the Company
Accenture is a multinational professional services firm with industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. The company provides Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, combining unrivalled knowledge and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
The company was a Fortune Global 500 firm that generated $61.6 billion in revenue in 2022. Over 75% of the Fortune Global 500 are currently clients of Accenture, along with 91 of the Fortune Global 100. As per the estimated reports, Accenture will surpass IBM in terms of global consulting firm size by the year 2022.
Accenture Job Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||HR Partner Specialist|
|Salary||Upto 13 LPA|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
- Corporate Functions including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions.
- Powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New.
- Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Role: HR PARTNER
- HR Partners are the single point of contact in HR for our people and our practice leaders.
- Help our people thrive through building deep personalized relationships and proactively support them through their life, career and project experiences.
- Succeed in this role by knowing our people and business well.
Priority 1: Employee Focus Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted & single point of contact for employees.
- Provide employee coaching and guidance as a regular part of employees career experience to foster appropriate expectations and help bridge cultural gaps.
- Provide employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, helping people to identify best internal roles, based on their interest and aspirations.
- High touch, one on one career discussions with employees.
- Aims to provide a highly inclusive, truly human, Career Experience.
- Accountable to take issues to closure in the areas of: career development, engagement, compensation, training, performance achievement (performance counselling).
- Help employees navigate the organization and provide advice about broader performance and career goals.
Priority 2: Process and Business Support Responsibilities
- Act as HR Coaches during the Performance cycle and support the annual compensation reviews and variable pay administration.
- Liaise with Employee Relations, Legal and People Mobility to ensure compliance with local laws and practices.
- Work with business leaders to identify and propose the right talent for development programs.
- Identify the business needs for special projects driven by the groups particularities and needs (engagement, attrition, change management etc.).
How to Apply for Accenture Job Hiring 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Accenture Job Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Accenture Job Hiring 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check Accenture official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Accenture Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Ans: The Accenture Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.