Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Salary upto 3.8 LPA | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Accenture has released its vacancy list for several job roles. Interested jobseekers must go through this article. In this Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023 article, one can learn more about the job profile, job roles and responsibilities, job location, salary, and so on.
The job role of Associate-Content Management at Accenture is now vacant. Candidates interested for this profile can apply for the job after carefully reviewing the job and thoroughly checking whether they are eligible for the job or not. For more details and information, we have discussed everything that one needs to learn about the specified job in the job article.
About the Company
Accenture, an Irish-American professional services firm with headquarters in Dublin, focuses on providing IT services and consulting. It was included on the Fortune Global 500 and generated $61.6 billion in revenue in 2022. 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 75 percent of the Fortune Global 500 are among Accenture’s current clients. According to personnel count, Accenture is regarded as the biggest consulting firm in the world as of 2022.
Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Associate-Content Management|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 3.8 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels.
- Understand and make decisions/take actions as per client policies and guidelines.
- Stay up to date with any changes on policies/process Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader.
- Trust and Safety team Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions to improve quality and overall efficiency of the process.
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role.
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe.
- Engage in the well being activities.
- Meet desired efficiency established by business.
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills.
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Basic internet research skills.
- Good comprehension, communication (verbal, written) skills is required to interpret content.
- Be a team player and value cohesiveness Be flexible to cater to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Be aware of social trends, political situations, current affairs etc.
How to Apply for Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Accenture Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Accenture India Hiring 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Accenture or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Accenture Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Ans: The Accenture Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.