Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring for Freshers | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024: Recently, Accenture India announced the availability of its 2023 job openings. In order to find out more about the job requirements, location, compensation, and other details, interested candidates must read the Accenture Jobs India 2023 job posting.
In the company, the position of Trust & Safety New Associate-Content Management is currently open. After carefully reading the job description and necessary competencies, interested individuals with work experience can submit an application for the position. Learn more about Accenture Jobs India 2023 by reading this job posting.
About the Company
Accenture is a top provider of professional services globally with experience in digital, cloud, and security. The business provides services in the areas of strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations.
A vast global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres supports the services. The business accomplishes this by fusing unmatched experience and specialised capabilities from more than 40 different industries. The company’s 699,000 workers serve consumers in more than 120 countries every day by maximising the power of technology and human creativity.
Accenture Jobs India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Trust & Safety New Associate-Content Management|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 7.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and make decisions/take actions as per client policies and guidelines
- Stay up to date with any changes on policies/process Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions to improve quality and overall efficiency of the process
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
- Engage in the well being activities
- Meet desired efficiency established by business
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Basic internet research skills
- Good comprehension, communication (verbal, written) skills is required to interpret content
- Be a team player and value cohesiveness
- Be flexible to cater to changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Be aware of social trends, political situations, current affairs etc.
How to Apply for Accenture Jobs Freshers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Accenture Jobs Freshers India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Accenture Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive Freshers 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Accenture Recruitment Drive Freshers 2023, you have to check Accenture official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Accenture Selection Process?
Ans: The Accenture Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.