Adani Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Adani Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: Adani has come up with several job vacancies in its official website. Interested job applicants and candidates with work experience who want to apply at Adani should go through the job specifications given in this job article.
The job role of Assistant Manager-Safety is currently vacant. We have thoroughly discussed regarding the job specifications, roles and responsibilities, job location, salary, etc. of Adani Hiring 2023 in this article. Learn more information regarding Adani Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 only from this job post.
About the Company
With its headquarters in Ahmedabad, Adani Group is a multinational company in India. The Group’s industries include port management, electric power generation and transmission, renewable energy, mining, airport operations, natural gas, food processing, and infrastructure. Gautam Adani founded the company in 1988 as a commodity trading company. The Adani Group’s revenue comes from coal-related companies to the extent of more than 60%.
Adani Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Assistant Manager-Safety|
|Salary||Upto 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
Key Elements of the Role:
- Conduct safety audits, inspections and surveys, etc. at CSMI Airport to identify gaps in safety compliances and evaluate exposure to safety risks arising out of the same.
- Monitor and measure MIAL’s safety performance and report on the same to management.
- Investigate the safety occurrences in the airside to find the root cause and initiate necessary control / mitigation measures to prevent, reduce and/or minimize its recurrence or severity.
- Establish and maintain various safety promotion programmes and procedures for enhanced safety culture.
- Serve the internal Safety Groups established by the SMS.
- Implement the process for the training and development of internal and external staff involved in SMS, including safety risk management.
- Assist in developing and/or maintaining a framework for verifying the safety performance of MIAL in reference to the safety performance indicators and safety performance targets of the safety management system.
- Assist in developing and/or maintaining an effective change management process as per DGCA, ICAO and / or MIAL’s SMM requirements.
- Manage/conduct aviation safety audits, inspections and checks in accordance with the requirements of DGCA or MIAL’s SMM and report the organization’s safety performance.
- Investigate, or be a member of the safety occurrence investigating team
- To determine the underlying systemic deficiencies and other factors that might be causing or contributing to the safety occurrences.
- The identification and promulgation of safety information such as that to explain safety actions/interventions to staff, as well as external communications of safety critical material.
- Communicate relevant de-identified portions of safety occurrence investigations to all staff and other stakeholders for improvement in safety awareness.
- Provide technical expertise on safety occurrence investigations matters to various internal departments and other interested parties.
- Conduct safety audits, inspections and surveys, etc. of works being performed at CSI Airport by its contractors and subcontractors for compliance to applicable safety requirements / standards and adherence to best industry practices.
- Ensure proper documentation of performed audit activities in keeping with the internal audit documentation procedure and policies.
- Systematically review all available feedback from inspections, assessments, reports, safety risk analysis, and safety audits and initiate necessary actions.
- Facilitate consultative processes regarding aviation safety issues between MIAL and its stakeholders for continual improvement of the SMS.
- Ensure proper communication regarding aviation safety matters among various departments and stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise on aviation safety matters to various internal departments and other interested parties.
- Develop training modules on aviation safety and impart training to concerned employees and interested parties.
- Identify, coordinate, conduct and record safety training programs for all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all record keeping requirements with respect to safety occurrences, investigation and audits, etc. are met.
- Perform any other task as may be assigned by superiors/management from time to time in order to maintain an effective SMS.
Graduate or equivalent in Science / Management from an Institute / University recognized by UGC / AICTE.
Master in Business Administration or a Degree in Aviation / Safety / Aerodrome Management / Air Traffic Control.
How to Apply for Adani Jobs 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Adani Job Alerts 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Adani Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Adani India Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Adani India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Adani or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Adani India Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Adan India Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Adani Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Adani consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.