Air India Walk In Drive 2023: Hiring for Freshers as Cabin Crew | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Air India Walk In Drive 2023 : Air India is currently hiring females for their cabin crew from various locations. Check out this article to know the particular details about the upcoming walk in interview.
Air India’s Hiring Drive 2023 has started. It has scheduled a walk in interview for all the interested candidates on October 09, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can refer to this article to know the details about this job opportunity.
About The Company:
Air India is the flag carrier of India. It was established in the year 1932. Air India’s headquarters is situated in New Delhi. According to the 2022 reports, Air India’s net worth is ₹198,159.1 million.
Air India Walk In Drive 2023 More Details:
|Company Name||Air India|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Batch||up to 2023|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Walk In Date||9th-10th 0ctober, 2023|
|Time||09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM|
Air India Walk In Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Carry out safety, security and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world class inflight experience.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills and Attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
How To Apply for the Air India Walk In Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Air India Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Link (Delihi): Click Here To Apply
(Guwahati) :- Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Air India Walk In Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for Air India Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Air India Recruitment 2024, you have to check the official site of Air India or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Air India Off campus Recruitment 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Air India Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Air India Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.