Amazon Business Careers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Amazon Business Careers 2023-2024: Amazon Business India has a lot of job openings for the year 2023. Those applying for the position should read this article to learn more.
The position of Associate Site Merchandiser at Amazon Business is now available. The only place where interested candidates can discover a basic summary of the duties, location, compensation, etc. of Associate Site Merchandiser is on this page.
About the Company
Amazon Business provides company owners with quick ordering and huge volume discounts by giving them access to the retail giant’s extensive network of suppliers. Through Amazon Business, one can connect with hundreds of thousands of sellers that provide business-only options, quantity discounts, and time-saving tools to improve the way one manage its company. In 2023, Amazon Business’s annualised sales surpassed $35 billion.
Amazon Business Careers 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Associate Site Merchandiser|
|Salary||Upto 9.8 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Site Merchandiser to grow our business. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class site and email merchandising strategies. This role is based in Bangalore.
- The Site Merchandiser will ensure that accurate, comprehensive and high-quality product information is available on all products we carry, and that customer expectations set and met to a high standard.
- Write and schedule content on emails, home pages, category pages, and pages across the site
- Compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
- Propose, plan and execute new features, stores, and products with minimal oversight
- Partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals.
- Set goals that all functions may be involved in achieving
- Liaise with tech teams and global category teams to execute.
- Help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, the marketing team, designers, and other editors in similar roles across the business.
- HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.
- Detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, and work well with multiple teams.
- In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills in English, this Site Merchandiser be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will be innovative and internally motivated and have strong interest in and some experience with online merchandising.
Experience designing and executing online customer experiences
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
- MBA/Masters degree
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up feature and customer segment recommendations
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
How to Apply for Amazon Business Careers India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Amazon Business Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Amazon Business Careers India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Amazon Business Careers India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Amazon Careers India 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Business Careers India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Amazon Business Careers India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Amazon Business Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Amazon consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.