Amazon Careers India 2023-2024 | Hiring as Catalog Specialist I | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Amazon Careers India 2023-2024: Amazon India has a lot of job openings for the year 2023. Those applying for the position should read this article to learn more.
The position of Catalog Specialist I at Amazon is now available. The only place where interested candidates can discover a basic summary of the duties, location, compensation, etc. of Catalog Specialist I is on this page.
About the Company
The main areas of interest for Amazon.com, Inc., an American global technology company, are electronic commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. One of the most expensive brands in the entire globe. It is regarded as one of the Big Five American technical companies, along with Microsoft, Apple, Apple, Meta, and Alphabet.
Amazon Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Catalogue Specialist I|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 3.5 LPA*|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
- Create appealing textual content for Amazon products which will improve customer’s shopping experience
- Make logical decisions while performing audit tasks, even when provided information is ambiguous
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain the logical reasoning behind the approve/reject decisions
- Generate audit results and effectively communicate them to relevant stakeholders within the organization
- Utilize authoritative sources to validate catalog data when required
- Browse the Amazon site and use search techniques to locate specific products internally and externally
- Thoroughly examine product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze the available data to identify new trends and patterns
In Addition to the above Responsibilities the candidate: Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for all English Countries. Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.
- Bachelor degree (any discipline) with 1 to 2 years of working experience in quality management processes or similar fields
- Proficiency in American English with demonstrated language skills in verbal, writing, reading, and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in creating compelling and appealing unstructured textual content is desirable for this position
- Comfortable collaborating with content creators and providing constructive feedback to enhance content value
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail are essential
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult Content – Religious and philosophically sensitive issues – Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Arts or Literature is a plus
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Proven track record of improving content readability, clarity, and overall quality through effective editing techniques
How to Apply for Amazon Careers India 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Amazon Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Amazon Careers India 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Amazon Careers India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Amazon Careers India 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Careers India 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Amazon Careers India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Amazon consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.