Amazon Limited Hiring 2023: Hiring as Data Associate (Japanese) | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Amazon Music Limited Hiring 2023: Candidates knowing foreign languages also get an advantage during any job interview. Here Amazon Music is looking out for candidates who are fluent in Japanese. Candidates familiar with the Japanese language can apply for this post.
Amazon Music is currently looking out for a candidate who is willing to join the company as a Data Associate (Japanese). This job is based out in Gurgaon and can be availed by both freshers and experienced candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can go through this article for their own reference.
About The Company:
Amazon Music (previously Amazon MP3) is a music streaming platform and online music store operated by Amazon. Previously Amazon Music was known as Amazon MP3. Amazon was first established in the year 2007. According to the 2020 reports, Amazon music has 55 million subscribers.
Amazon Music Limited Hiring 2023 More Details:
|Company Name||Amazon Music|
|Job Role||Data Associate (Japanese)|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, India|
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets.
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA.
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Graduate or equivalent
- Proficient in Japanese language. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension. Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
- Good English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA.
- Basic level of Excel knowledge
- . Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce industry).
How To Apply for the Amazon Music Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon music Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Music Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Amazon Music Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon Music or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Music Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Amazon Music Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the Amazon Music Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds