Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring as Support Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023: Candidates looking out for a job with minimum experience can read this article. This article is apt for all those candidates who are willing join the renowned company, Amazon.
Amazon is currently looking out for candidates who can join the company as Support Engineer. The company demand at least 1 year of experience in particular points. Read the full article to know all the details and have access to the apply link.
About The Company:
Amazon is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, online advertising etc. This multinational company was established in 1994. The company’s headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington. The key founder of Amazon is Jeff Bezos.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 More Details:
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore , India|
- 1+ years of software development, or 1+ years of technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Experience scripting in modern program languages
- Strong knowledge of the computer science fundamentals and good understanding of distributed software systems.
- Experience in automating select systems administration tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Exposure to AWS technologies, Amazon tooling (pipelines, bindles etc) is a strong plus.
How To Apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 ?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Amazon recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Offer 2023?
To apply for the Amazon offer2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Off campus hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Amazon Off campus hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds