Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as GO AI Associate | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023-2024 : Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Amazon Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Amazon Off Campus Drive 2024 through the Registration link available in this post. The more details about Amazon Off campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon also distributes a variety of downloadable and streaming content through its Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music, Twitch, and Audible units. It publishes books through its publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, film and television content through Amazon Studios, and has been the owner of film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer since March 2022.
Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023-2024 Details :
|GO AI Associate
|0 – 2 Years
|2.25 – 2.75 LPA
|Work From Home(Hiring Office @ Bangalore)
Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS Office.
- 0 – 24 months of experience in any domain with good logical reasoning skills.
- Must have skills: Technology Operations, Night Shift, Quality Standards
- Good to have skills: Performance Metrics, Windows OS, MS Outlook, Data Security, Internet, MS Office
- Non- Engineering academic background.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video.
- They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy.
- This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality.
- This is an operational role.
- Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged time
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023-2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023-2024 online by the following as soon as Possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from [email protected] with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Amazon Recruitment for Freshers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2024?
To apply for the Amazon Recruitment for Freshers 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Amazon Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Amazon Recruitment for Freshers 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.