Apex Group Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Apex Group Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Apex Group has posted a number of job listings for various career categories on its official website. To discover more about the job description, candidates interested in working at Apex Group should read this article.
We have covered the Project Associate Intern position’s responsibilities, duties, location, salary, and other details in detail. Additionally, we have added a “Click to Apply” button at the end of the article on the Apex Group Hiring Drive 2023.
About the Company
A provider of international financial services, Apex Group Ltd. was founded in Bermuda in 2003. has approximately 10,000 workers and 85 offices throughout 42 nations. To asset managers, capital markets, private clients, and family offices, Apex offers a wide range of services.
Through establishing the widest range of services in the sector, such as fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody, and super ManCo services, business services such as HR and payroll, and a trailblazing ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies, the Group has steadily improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution. FundRock, LRI, and European Depositary Bank are part of Apex Group.
Apex Group Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Apex Group|
|Job Role||ESG Editor|
|Qualification||A master’s degree in English literature, marketing, communication, journalism, or a relevant field.|
|Salary||Upto 8.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Greater Kolkata Area, India|
- Strengthen client relationships by spearheading the development of exceptional ESG reports, focusing on precision and substantial content.
- Develop sustainability reports, presentations, and documents tailored for private market investors and other stakeholders to drive informed decision-making.
- Propose innovative ideas and recommendations to enhance the quality of Apex ESG’s products and services.
- Actively participate in on-the-job learning to improve skills and expand knowledge.
- Review/prepare drafts, paying particular attention to language, grammar, spelling, and compliance with internal style guidelines, APS, and Chicago style.
- Maintain consistency in both content and writing style across documents to enhance readability and overall cohesion.
- Research and fact-check to ensure the reliability and credibility of information provided to our stakeholders.
- Work independently and in collaboration with a wide team of analysts across
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A master’s degree in English literature, marketing, communication, journalism, or a relevant field.
- Possess a strong command of the English language and demonstrated writing skills, including the ability to restructure authors’ drafts to enhance their value and impact.
- Have more than eight years of experience in roles like Research Editor, Copy Editor, or Editor and Reviewer for financial news services, credit agencies, newspapers, online publications, or consulting firms, with exposure to various writing aspects. Experience in writing articles about ESG, Sustainability, Corporate/Business, and Leadership is preferred.
- Additional advantage if you possess knowledge of the ESG market, technology, and/or operations within the ESG and/or financial industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external, in line with a commitment to driving positive change for people and the planet.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail, ensuring efficiency in all tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Professional skills: ability to effectively research both quantitative and qualitative data; knowledge of sustainability issues and challenges within the financial sector will be a plus point.
How to Apply for Apex Group Job Vacancies Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Apex Group Jobs Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Apex Group Job Vacancies Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Apex Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Apex Group Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Apex Group or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Apex Group Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Apex Group Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Apex Group Selection Process?
Ans: The Apex Group Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.