Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee Service Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2023 : Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2023 has recently started. Candidates passed out or are in the final year can pursue this job profile.
Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently looking out for fresher candidates for the position Trainee Service Engineer. This job profile can be availed by experienced candidates as well. Candidates residing or are planning to relocate to Belgaum can surely read the full article to know the detailed information.
About The Company:
Bajaj Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company founded in 1926. Presently, the Bajaj company comprises of 40 companies. The headquarters of this company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. According to 2022 reports, there are more than 60,000 employees working for the Bajaj Groups.
Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Drive 2023 More Details:
|Company Name||Bajaj Allianz|
|Job Role||Trainee Service Engineer|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
- As a service engineer trainee, you’ll learn how to help customers get back on the road after an accident.
- Building relationships primarily over the phone in a fast-paced office environment, you’ll learn how to resolve a high volume of claims efficiently while managing the claims process from start to finish.
- Bring your passion for helping others to our team and we’ll teach you the motor insurance.
- If you’re tired of the status quo and want to be part of a forward-thinking claims organization on the cutting edge of technology, we want to speak with you!
During Training you will learn:
- Basics of General Insurance in India
- Motor Insurance products and Claim handling in detail
- Automobile structure, advance technologies, Body & paint and collision repair technology
- How to evaluate, and negotiate auto accident claims to reach a fair and equitable settlement
- How to interpret policy contacts and identify how coverage applies to a loss
- How to accurately document files to include all key claims activities
- How to resolve internal and external customer inquiries
- How to work with external partners to ensure our customers receive a high level of efficient and effective service
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in engineering / technology under automobile or mechanical stream (final year students also can apply)
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-managed, highly motivated, and confident
- Able to work well under deadlines in a high-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective team player
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in basic comp
- Determine liability for the damages
- Interview customers and other parties involved
- Partner with repairers/advisors to manage vehicle repairs
- Negotiate with customers and other service providers
How To Apply For Bajaj Allianz Limited Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Bajaj Allianz Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Bajaj Allianz Limited Hiring 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply to Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans: Ans: To apply for Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Hiring 2023, visit the official site of Bajaj Allianz or check Fresheropenings.com.
2. Is this job a work from home opportunity?
Ans: No, it’s an in office job opportunity.
3. Can experienced candidates apply?
Ans: Yes, this job offer is both for freshers and experienced candidates.