BCG Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Hiring Drive for Graduates | Apply Today
Table of Contents
BCG Job Alerts 2023-2024: On its official website, BCG has advertised a job opening for the role of Research Associate-Data & Research Services. Those with degrees in hand are eligible to apply for this role. To do that, carefully review the job description found in the article.
For this role, candidates with a B.Tech/B.Sc. degree are eligible to apply. The aforementioned role’s responsibilities and functions, as well as the position’s location and pay range, have all been extensively discussed in this employment article.
About the Company
The American global management consulting firm Boston Consulting Group, Inc. (BCG) was established in Boston, Massachusetts, in 1963. It is one of the “Big Three” (MBB), or the top three management consulting firms in the world by revenue, together with McKinsey & Company and Bain & Company. Since 2021, German executive Christoph Schweizer has been leading the consulting.
BCG Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Research Associate – Data & Research Services
|Upto 7.3 LPA
|New Delhi, India
What You’ll Do
As a Research Associate within BCG’s Data and Research Service (DRS) function, you will ensure delivery of error-free and insightful research projects within our Climate and Sustainability practice area. You will gain expertise in leveraging wide range of research resources, information portals and approaches in delivering research outputs that are meaningful for your requestors. You will display your ability to synthesize data and draw insights in the context of the ‘research ask’, accurately. Over a period of time, you will engage with seniors in the team on a regular basis to grow your understanding of the Practice Area and deliver deep insights to our Case and Knowledge teams.
BCG’s Climate and Sustainability Practice creates breakthrough strategies for clients across all sectors. We work collaboratively with our clients and across our capabilities to deliver insights, produce results, and create profound value.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Ensuring consistent high-quality research outputs
- You will ensure complete and error-free delivery of research requests
- Gain expertise in leveraging a wide range of research resources, information portals and approaches in delivering research outputs
- Demonstrate your ability to synthesize (draw insight/conclusion) and package research output that directly address the problem in a clear and structured way
- Opportunistically contribute to BCG publications and internal materials
Developing and demonstrating ‘client-responsiveness’
- Develop capabilities to understands and anticipate case team research needs (understanding case-team asks, client contexts, etc. to tailor research accordingly). Continuously engage with Research Analyst and Senior Research Analysts to discuss the same
- Demonstrate speed-to-output and client-orientation in delivery (improving on effectiveness in research completion)
- Strong ownership and able to manage (ability to identify priority) multiple requests at the same time
- Focus on customer satisfaction as primary goal
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- Undergraduate degree minimum (preferably in environmental engineering, environmental science, climate change, sustainability etc.) with high academic record
- 0-1 years of relevant working experience, in a Consulting or Research organization. Basic understanding of the Climate and Sustainability space (ESG, circular economy, decarbonization solutions, carbon markets, nature based solutions, climate policies and risk etc.)
- Excellent English; verbal and written
- Ability to work with wide array of platforms including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; to be able to provide insights in most user-friendly format
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As the Research Associate, you will collaborate with other knowledge and research specialists of BCG across your hub to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
The Data and Research Services (DRS) function is a dynamic and highly visible center of excellence focused on business research and process innovation. We collaborate with our consulting teams to bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients. DRS provides specialist research services to consulting teams and our Knowledge Team, taking deep pride in delivering rapid and precise results.
DRS works with both qualitative and quantitative data, conducting research and providing synthesized results from over 100 commercial sources, publicly available data, company and industry research, macro-economic, commodities and trade data.
How to Apply for BCG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for BCG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
BCG Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for BCG Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the BCG Recruitment Drive 2023, you have to check BCG official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide BCG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides BCG Recruitment Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the BCG Selection Process?
Ans: The BCG Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.