BYJU’s Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Business Development Associate | Salary up to 10LPA | Apply Now
Table of Contents
BYJU’s Recruitment 2023: The recruitment process of BYJU’s for both experienced and fresher candidates has already started. Both experienced and fresher candidates can refer to this article and apply for the desired job.
With a salary up to 10LPA, BYJU’s is providing the candidates to join the company as a Business Development Associate. This job profile is offering various locations across India. Interested and eligible candidates can go this article to know more about the job profile.
About The Company:
BYJU’s is an Indian multinational educational technology company. The headquarters of this company is located in Bangalore. This company was founded by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath in 2011. According to 2023 reports, Byju’s estimated revenue is around $5.1 billion. The company claims to have over 150 million registered students currently.
BYJU’s Recruitment 2023 More Details:
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Telangana, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Karnataka|
- We are looking for business development associates to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
- The BDA will constantly identify opportunities to grow the business and build positive relationships with new clients.
- You will be responsible for scheduling the counselling sessions with the parents and their child which will be conducted virtually during the weekends.
- We initially book a free counselling session for the child with the parents.
- In any counselling session the discussion is all about the learning methodology of the child. It’s about the shortcomings of his current way of learning and to provide solutions to improve it.
- To be successful as a business development associate, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
- Interacting with the customers over calls on a daily basis from Tuesday to Friday and scheduling counselling sessions for weekends(Sat & Sun).
- Conducting counselling sessions over weekends with the parents and identifying the challenges faced by the child.
- This is to be done with respect to the learning style and providing solutions using the USPs of the byjus product.
- The entire role will be for 6 days a week (Monday would be an off).
- The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team.
- Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales at 7 – 8 LPA (4 – 5 fixed + 3 variable).
- You will be able to start the job in the offered ‘Role location’ only after you join the organization as a BDA.
- Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 10000 for 3 weeks
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 16667 per month from 2nd Month of Training till the end of the Training Period.
- CTC (BDA – post qualification after training): INR 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 (4 – 5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
How To Apply for the BYJU’s Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Byju’s Hiring 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BYJU’s Off campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the BYJU’s Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of BYJU’s or Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide BYJU’s Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides BYJU’s Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the BYJU’s Music Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds