Cognizant India Jobs 2023-2024 | Freshers Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Cognizant India Jobs 2023-2024: Cognizant India offers details on off-campus hiring for the Manager-Projects role on their official website. Read this post for additional information if the job position in Chennai, India, piques your interest.
To learn more about Cognizant Hiring 2023, interested parties can read the job advertisement or apply by registering at the bottom of this post. See this page to find out more about the position at Cognizant.
About the Company
American multinational Cognizant provides consulting and IT services. The company’s headquarters are located in Teaneck, New Jersey in the United States. Professional services provider Convergent Technology Solutions Corporation is well-known. The corporation is valued at $36.23 billion as of September 1, 2023.
Cognizant India Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Cognizant Technology Solutions
|Upto 22.12 LPA
B Sc, M Sc BE, MCA
- Ensure management reports are circulated to the relevant stakeholders as per agreed timelines.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for Delivery for the project.
- Responsible for End to End Service Delivery for the portfolio / LOB being managed.
- Devise Corrective and Preventive actions for any Service Level breaches, near misses and Customer escalations.
- Integrates Service Management Office into the service delivery to effectively leverage their specialist capabilities (eg Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management etc).
- Manage defined processes and risks with respect to organization and customer.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery.
- Ensure service performance of the portfolio through defined metrics and KPI’s.
- Participate in PMR and Service performance review meeting and ensure availability of all relevant performance data.
- Ensure that status reports & dashboards are sent to the customer for the project(s) at the agreed intervals.
- Coordinate and test Service Continuity plan on a periodic basis.
- Resolving all customer requests, issues / escalations in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Academy for project level training needs and ensure training plans are made available based on skillset needs.
- Drive performance management process (goal setting, appraisals and promotions) for the project (Portfolio / LOB).
- Responsible for onboarding new hires.
- Manage conflicts within the team and organize team building exercises.
- Enable periodic skill assessment of associates and subsequent adherence to learning plans.
- Initiate (Performance Improvement Plan) PIP in case of nonperformance.
- Continuously mentor and have succession plan for all key roles.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing staffing requirements for the portfolio.
Contribution To Org Initiatives
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
- Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
- Adopt and implement organization initiatives like ‘Best in Class’, Pinnacle, Innovation programs etc.
- Adopt and replicate best practices from other engagements in SBU and organization.
Business Development & Customer Relationship Management
- Participate in Customer review / governance meetings to discuss on Service performance, project issues and improvement opportunities.
- Participate and provide inputs during Solution development activities Build relationships with line managers or portfolio owners in the customer organization.
- Coordinate and ensure preparedness for the Customer visits.
- Anticipate issues and needs of the customer related to the project and address them proactively.
- thereby help achieve CSS targets.
- Ensure workenvironment availability (infrastructure, relevant software, access etc) to the project resources.
- Establishes the key calendar of events for the project / LOB.
- Initiate and drives Continual Service Improvement program.
- Participate in audits and track action items to closure.
- Responsible for billing and invoicing for the portfolio being managed.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills
- SFDC Dev & Customization
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java
How to Apply for Cognizant Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.