Valeo Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Valeo Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: On the Valeo India website, a job posting for the role of Project Manager was made. Applicants who have finished their degree are eligible to apply for this post. It is advised that you carefully read the job description in the article before doing that.
Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree or an M.Tech/MBA are also encouraged to apply. The responsibilities, location, pay scale, and other specifics of this job are all covered in great depth in the job description.
About the Company
With its headquarters located in France, Valeo is a global automotive supplier with operations across the globe. It was listed on the CAC Next 20 Index of the Paris Stock Exchange. It offers the aftermarket and OEMs a wide variety of products. The Group has 113,600 workers spread over 33 nations. It has 186 industrial sites, 59 research and development units, and 15 distribution centres. Its strategy for growth and innovation was centred on expanding into emerging markets and other areas with substantial unrealized growth potential. In 2018, Valeo’s sales increased by 4% to €19.1 billion. It was also recognised as the top patent filer in France between 2016 and 2018.
Valeo Jobs for Graduates 2023-2024: More Details
|Any Bachelor’s Degree/MBA/M.Tech
|Upto 14.29 LPA
Manage operationally and functionally the Projects he/she is assigned to
- Manage Projects (Component, System with known technology components, …)
- Is responsible for the achievement of the Project KPI in terms of profitability (both product/development vs Development Activity Payback and Extended Margin), Quality and Production Preparation
- Secure Project resources and control them
- Drive the Associated Project Actors in case of not completion
- Solve all project issues requiring any type of support of all suitable functions via the Project Escalation
- Check and validate Project Team Members’ activities and proposes timing scenario to achieve milestones
- Could conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders
- Define and manage his/her budget including the budget of Projects part of his/her Project/System
- Define scope of projects
- Prepare decision making process for relevant committee and challenge his project team readiness
- Manage all project changes (internal and customer) and coordinates through his team
- Is applying Design to Cost methodology
- Escalate at the right level and with relevant speed/anticipation the gaps versus targets
- Is functionally responsible of all Project Team Members, set project objectives, ensure appraisal of Project Team Members
Manage communication with Customers on Project development progress
- Keep client(s) updated on Project progress.
- Prepare/validate reports on Project development progress to all Governance stages when required
- Manage customer relationship and coordinate communication within his team but also with projects associated
- Ensure management of Escalation if any
Promote Valeo Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) within the System/ Project teams and control their application
- Respect Valeo Code of ethics
- Respect health, safety and environment charts and requirements
Ensure Project (System or not) development in compliance with Valeo standards
How to Apply for Cognizant Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.