Cognizant Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Cognizant Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Cognizant India has notified regarding Off Campus Hiring for its Sr. Associate – Projects role in its official website. Candidates interested for the job position based out at Chennai, India can go through this article to learn for more information.
Job applicants can scroll through this job post to learn more about Cognizant Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Cognizant Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this post. The following discussion goes into further detail about the 2023 Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Pattern and Eligibility Criteria.
About the Company
The global American firm Cognizant provides consulting and IT services. Its main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey, in the US. One of the top providers of professional services is Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation. As of September 1st, 2023, the corporation has a net worth of $36.23B.
Cognizant is listed as CTSH and is a member of the NASDAQ-100. The company offers business process outsourcing and IT consulting services to a variety of sectors, including banking, healthcare, manufacturing, media, and entertainment.
Cognizant Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Job Role||Sr. Associate – Projects|
|Salary||Upto 15.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
Project / Program Manager
Science / Engineering graduate
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer.
- Service Management.
- Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
- Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio.
- Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
- Service Tracking.
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA’s, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc).
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
- Service Execution.
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
- Report the findings to the Service Manager.
- Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
- Knowledge Management.
- Liaise with Academy for project level training needs and ensure training plans are made available based on skillset needs.
- Requirements Gathering.
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products).
- Raise clarifications with customer / onsite to eliminate any ambiguity on the scope of work assigned from the Client / Project Cocoordinator.
- track to closure any open clarifications with customer / onsite.
- understand and translate requirements into design.
- Resource/ Efforts Estimation and Monitoring.
- Provide input on technical effort estimation to arrive at resourcing plans.
- participate in management reviews and teleconferences and report weekly status and walkthrough to the Project Manager / Client.
- Followup with customer POC to resolve team issues and dependencies.
- raise concerns regarding changes in timelines and expectations with customer point of contact to resolve the same.
- Design &Analysis.
- Develop proof of concept as designed by architect.
- setup development environment for team to work in.
- break up the modules considering technical aspects.
- Understand interdependencies of the various components in work packages that are being developed.
- Create design documents with the support of the architects for the assigned scope.
- Work with architect to understand the architecture of the application, high level approaches and ensure that the design is in line with overall direction.
- conduct peer review, as required.
- Organize design review sessions with various stakeholders to validate design is as per requirements.
- Identify the standards applicable for the work packages / components.
- Familiarize the team with development environment and CTS and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices to be followed through sessions and document sharing.
- Review the code created by team and provide review comments to the developers.
- develop code for core / critical module(s) needed for the project.
- Contribute towards development of framework.
- Develop/ review tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- Write efficient queries and understand logical and physical data models.
- follow up with Developers to ensure integration of components (input / output).
- troubleshoot critical technical issues.
- Handle escalations related to critical technical issues.
- create detailed tasks for the scope and share timelines for the same with the team.
- track the status of the tasks assigned, maintain detailed task information for the work packages owned and do periodic reporting.
- conduct technical review and audit.
- Create quality check points for all deliverables.
- estimate at task level in the area of work concerned, measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool.
- Prepare and report status for the scope responsible.
- conduct peer reviews in coding and testing phase.
- Defect Management.
- Create training plan for team as identified in the training plan for the project.
- Plan and participate in innovation sessions.
- identify and implement innovative processes to reduce manual intervention and improve productivity based on technology and domain expertise.
- Prepare business case to quantify process improvement (efforts saved etc).
- Identify/ evaluate opportunities for valueadds and implement valueadds for the project.
- Participate in front end delivery audit(s).
- highlight and identify technical risks to project manager.
- Knowledge Management.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation scripts and installation manual and leverage the same.
- Support process audit activities.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- conduct training through academy (if approved).
- Guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective to ensure quality delivery of the components.
- User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing.
- Facilitate decision making on architectural components.
- Understand functional and technical user user story dependencies.
- Understand and build technical stories and alignment to the features from product owner.
- Prioritize feature and user stories and manage dependencies.
- Distribute work to Software Engineers within the team.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort, size, etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Validate user story sizing and do feature sizing.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Coding (user story Realization).
- Understand how to perform app portfolio analysis in an agile way.
- Architect and design the platform components (Eg security, logging, authentication, cashing, etc).
- Guide team on multicloud platform (Leveraging all core infrastructure components.
- Eg cloud foundry implementation, API gateway setup, building microservices marketplace).
- how to evolve monolithic apps to be service oriented (ie understand when and how to break out Microservices from the monolith).
- Develop tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- Design and develop DevOps environment.
- Review and mentor coding activities.
- Help team realize containerization strategies.
- Define and implement design guidelines.
- CTS and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Understand all competency layers (Eg UI, platforms, methodologies, etc) and raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output.
- Seek inputs and incorporate feedback / fix defects regularly.
- Highlight and manage any potential risks.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Define the SCM / DevOps policies set for project.
- raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Integration of 3rd party / internal applications with product being developed.
- Extreme programming.
- Applying security features using defensive programming techniques.
- Deploy user story as per client agreement.
- Develop build scripts.
- Develop and execute automated test scripts as.
Must Have Skills
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
- Digital Strategy and Delivery
- Digital Enablement & Delivery
How to Apply for Cognizant Careers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Recruitment India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.