Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring Drive | Apply Today
Table of Contents
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: Cognizant India has notified regarding Off Campus Hiring for its Associate-Projects role in its official website. Candidates interested for the job position based out at Chennai, India can go through this article to learn for more information.
Job applicants can scroll through this job post to learn more about Cognizant Hiring 2023 and can apply to the Cognizant Hiring 2023 by using the registration link at the end of this post.
About the Company
The global American firm Cognizant provides consulting and IT services. Its main office is in Teaneck, New Jersey, in the US. One of the top providers of professional services is Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation. As of September 1st, 2023, the corporation has a net worth of $36.23B.
Cognizant Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Salary||Upto 5 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Share developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing.
- Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review document.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
Deployment Support & Closure
- Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Create transport code based on the fix.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolledout to production.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training & Recruitment
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
Must Have Skills
- MuleSoft API-Led Connectivity
- MuleSoft Integration
- MuleSoft Application Network
Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent
How to Apply for Cognizant Jobs in India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Cognizant Jobs India 2023-2024 : Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Cognizant Jobs India 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Cognizant Jobs India 2023, you have to check the official site of Cognizant or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Cognizant Jobs India 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Cognizant Jobs India 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Cognizant Selection Process?
Ans: The Cognizant Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.