Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Hiring as IT Testing Engineer | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Conduent Inc. has released its vacancy list for several job roles. Interested jobseekers must go through this article. In this Conduent Recruitment Drive 2023 article, one can learn more about the job profile, roles and responsibilities, location, salary, and so on.
The job role of IT Testing Engineer at Conduent is now vacant. Candidates interested can apply for the job after carefully reviewing the job and checking whether they are eligible for the job or not. For more details, we have discussed everything that one needs to learn about the specified job in the article.
About the Company
American business services firm Conduent Inc. has its main office in Florham Park, New Jersey. It was established in 2017 as a result of a Xerox divestiture. The business provides government agencies and enterprises with digital platforms. It employed about 31,000 people working in 22 countries as of 2021. As of August 25, 2023, Conduent has a net worth of $0.69B.
Conduent Off-Campus Drive 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||IT Testing Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers/Any relevant work experience|
|Salary||Upto 4.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
Job Track Description:
- Requires relevant expertise through formal education in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve team results
- Able to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or experience.
- Works self-guided with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Analyzes requirements and coordinates with BA’s/Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and/or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates and conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual/automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retests, validates, and closes applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status reports.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore/Offshore.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- Assigned courses related to new technical/domain/learning tasks completed in the defined time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
How to Apply Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Conduent Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Conduent Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Conduent Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check Conduent official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Conduent Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Conduent Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Conduent Selection Process?
Ans: The Conduent Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.