CRISIL India Hiring 2023-2024 | Recruiting as ESG Research- Lead Analyst | Apply Now
Table of Contents
CRISIL India Hiring 2023-2024: CRISIL is seeking qualified applicants for the position of ESG Research- Lead Analyst. Before applying to this role at CRISIL, all job candidates must carefully review the complete details of the CRISIL Off Campus Drive 2023.
To learn more about CRISIL Hiring 2023 and to apply, interested job seekers can read this job post and use the registration link at the bottom of it to apply to CRISIL Hiring 2023.
About the Company
As a subsidiary of the American business S&P Global, CRISIL, formerly known as Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited, is an Indian analytical organisation that offers ratings, research, and risk and policy advising services.
The first credit rating agency in India was CRISIL, which was established in 1988 by the joint venture of ICICI and UTI with capital contributions from SBI, LIC, and United India Insurance Company. The majority of the company’s shares were purchased by US-based credit rating agency S&P in April 2005.
CRISIL India Hiring 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||ESG Research- Lead Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor/Postgraduate Degree|
|Salary||Upto 9.6 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
Major duties and responsibilities :
- Work on projects focused on enabling sustainability/ESG strategy and relevant policies spanning across environment, social and governance pillars, for global corporations
- Conduct materiality assessments, gap assessments, framework identification/assessment, competitor benchmarking, and stakeholder engagement for global corporations
- Work on projects involving interpretation of ESG issues and its implications to the business
- Develop high quality, original content for thematic reports, thought leadership reports and points of view
- Assist in business development including developing business collaterals on topics of relevance, keeping a track of pertinent events/regulations, etc.
- Present at client workshops and lead client conversations
- Ability to quickly learn concepts outside of the area of expertise
- Keeping a track of sustainability trends, regulations and industry specific developments
- Ability to understand the context for each task assigned
- Strong decision making ability to help differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information and articulate analytical points
- Familiarity with company filings such as annual reports, CSR/ sustainability reports, proxy statements, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good command of the English language – both spoken and written
- Strong MS word and excel skills
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines, manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work with global virtual teams/ clients
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
Education/ working experience requirements :
- Experience with sustainability consulting is required (including sustainability strategy, reporting, ratings and impact measurement)
Post graduate, preferably in finance, environmental sciences, and economics with prior relevant experience
- Deep understanding to the global, regional and local ESG/Sustainability and decarbonization standards
- EHS Management Systems
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) or equivalent
- Social & Environmental Impact Assessment
- Supply chain transformation
- Net-zero transition and carbon accounting
How to Apply for CRISIL Off Campus Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for CRISIL Recruitment 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
CRISIL Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for CRISIL Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the CRISIL Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check CRISIL official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide CRISIL Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides CRISIL Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the CRISIL Selection Process?
Ans: The CRISIL Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.