DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Dot NET Core Developer | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 : DXC Technology announce a virtual off Campus Hiring 2023 through DXC Technology Official Career Site .Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about DXC Technology Hiring 2023 and Apply to the DXC Technology Off campus Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about IBM Exam 2023, DXC Technology Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : DXC Technology is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered Ashburn, Virginia U.S. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact.
DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details :
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Designation||.NET Core Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience in Entity framework
- Good Oral and written communication
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall software development environments
- Adaptable to work in shift to provide partial coverage for EMEA and US time zones
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Hands on working experience in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core
- Hands on working experience in .Net Framework, Web API, WCF, Microservices
- Knowledge on Design Patterns
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database
- Should have expertise in OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms
Knowledge / Development / Migration experience on Cloud Azure
Knowledge on PostgreSQL
Experience of following CI/CD and DevOps methodologies
Knowledge on Kafka, LDAP, Logstash, ETL
- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
How to Apply for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 , you have to check the official site of DXC Technology or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide DXCOff Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the DXC Technology Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.