Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as Assistant Engineer Trainee | Registration link Available
Table of Contents
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 : Ericsson announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Ericsson Hiring 2024 and Apply to the Ericsson Recruitment 2024 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ericsson Off campus Eligibility Criteria, Ericsson Exam Date 2023 and Ericsson Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson founded Ericsson 145 years ago on the premise that access to communications is a basic human need. Since then we have continued to deliver ground-breaking solutions and innovate technology for good.
We have always put enormous time and effort into collaborating with others to set the open standards that make global communications and connections possible. Here you will find some examples of our innovations that have had significant impact on people, business and society.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 Details :
|Designation||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria :
- Interface with CPM’s/End to end leads to ensure timely project deliverables.
- Implementations of activities related to 2G/3G/4G / 5G technologies.
- Expertise required with respect to Nokia / Ericsson.
- Importing and provision of XMLs and skills required in the troubleshooting of plans.
- Good understanding on the parameters related to new site integrations and reprinting of sites.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 0-2 years.
About this opportunity
You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator’s Customer Care Center (or from the Operator’s customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers).
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- Incident management raised through the ticketing tool or on customer request.
- Work with ISP’s and third party vendors to identify issues with client infrastructure equipment.
- Help onsite engineers to check and resolve issues with the equipment, take cautious decision to ensure that the down time is as short as possible.
- Document new resolutions identified.
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2024 online by the following as soon as Possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2024?
To apply for the Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Ericsson or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Ericsson Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ericsson Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.