EY Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Technology Engineering | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
EY Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 : Ernst & Young announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Ernst & Young Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ernst & Young Off campus Eligibility Criteria, Ernst & Young Exam Date 2023 and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
The firm’s current partnership was formed in 1989 by a merger of two accounting firms; Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. In 2019, EY was the seventh-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
EY Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Technology Engineering|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
EY Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Final year university students
- Bachelor and Master’s graduates (with 0 up to 1 year industry experience)
- Hybrid work within Cyprus with willingness and ability to commute in Cyprus and abroad for international engagements
- Our base is Nicosia but you can work from our offices in Nicosia, Limassol or work from home (in a hybrid environment)
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A final year undergraduate, master’s student or recent graduate (with 0 to 1 year of experience)
- Degrees such as Computer science, Engineering, Maths, Science or Design or a technology/data-related area are typical, however, if you have a real passion for technology and can demonstrate an understanding of how it can be used, we will consider a non-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) degree.
- A real interest in engineering and end-to-end design and delivery is beneficial, and you’ll know a thing or two about programming.
- Ability to interpret and translate client requirements into workable solutions
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- What is most important is that you are committed to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team.
- You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, and eagerness to develop fast in an international working environment.
- You will need to pick up new skills and talents as you go, so asking questions and having the confidence to speak up are essential.
- Willingness and ability to commute in Cyprus for local projects and abroad for international projects.
The key responsibilities
- You will work in multi-disciplinary agile teams to provide a broad range of digital and technology related services, such as solution development, data analytics, automation and cloud engineering.
- You will be working on designing, building and supporting new innovative solutions either as part of a large-scale digital transformation program or as a stand-alone project.
- You will be collaborating with product managers, business analysts, UX designers, quality assurance and other engineers to deliver client projects. It’s meaningful work, every single day.
- You’ll help them grow, while discovering limitless opportunities to develop yourself across various industries.
What will you be doing?
- As a Technology Engineer, you will join our team and jump straight into work on real client projects locally and abroad!
- You will gain exposure in addressing our clients’ toughest challenges by developing and implementing new solutions, and by using the most advanced technology stack while working with the top leaders in their industries.
- You will be given the opportunity to work in challenging and innovative engagements, where you will have a significant technical contribution.
- You will become well-rounded in a range of leading digital and emerging technologies to solve our client’s complex technology challenges.
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023 online by following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Ernst & Young or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Ernst & Young Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ernst & Young Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.