EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Freshers as Associate Analyst | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Ernst & Young announce a virtual off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates through its Official career Page. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Ernst & Young Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Ernst & Young Off campus Eligibility Criteria, EY Exam Date 2023 and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
EY Off Campus 2023 Registration Details :
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Com/ MBA|
|Salary (CTC)||Best In Industry|
EY Off Campus Hiring 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Post-Graduation (fresher)/Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
Other expected skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
Benefits and Flexibilities
EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges
Know Your Business Vertical
- Enablement Services is a fast growing vertical in EY GDS
- The vertical takes care of portfolio ranging across domains, works with global clients, uses cutting edge technologies and enterprise level tools
- Industry leader in robotics process automation, process efficiency and transformation
- Quality of work and diversified role are the key focus
- Focus on individual’s career through constructive feedback environment
- Driving specific initiatives on bringing gender parity in workforce
- Most preferred vertical by employees based on Global People Survey
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023 online by following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Ernst & Young or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Ernst & Young Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Ernst & Young Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.