Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Hiring as Business Analyst | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024: The 2023 Genpact Hiring Drive has already begun. Candidates interested in working for the company can read this article or visit Genpact’s official website.
For the post of Business Analyst, Genpact is presently hiring fresher candidates. The company provides the candidates Gurugram as the location. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply for this position using the link provided in this article.
About the Company
With its corporate headquarters in New York City, Genpact is an American professional services company with a legal residence in Bermuda. The business today has over 100,000 employees and serves customers in more than 30 different nations. The NYSE-listed Genpact had US$3.71 billion in revenue in 2021.
Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 7.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurugram, India|
- Relevant years of experience supporting Investment banking division of a bank, consulting firm, boutique firm, advisory firm
- The candidate should have the ability to work as part of the team and independently as per the requirement
- Should have prior team leading experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases such as FactSet, CapitalIQ, Merger market, Factiva etc.
- MS Office skills – should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Supporting sector / product teams of Investment Banking and Advisory clients throughout the deal life cycle.
- Provide high quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, ad-hoc requests, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking, and opportunity assessments through in-depth secondary research
- Executing a range of tasks including but not limited to preparing pitch-books, industry studies and analysis, trading and transaction comps, company and country profiles, identification of potential targets and buyers, macro-economic analysis, market and sector updates, capital structure analysis, ratings advisory etc.
- Ability to understand client requirements and execute work under pressure especially on short time bound deadlines
- Exercise attention to detail while conducting the required analysis
- Build sector knowledge over a period, and add value and insights into client deliverables to ensure “high client satisfaction” Demonstrate strength and flair in client / requester relationship building
- Contributes toward managing project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure “high client satisfaction”
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment
How to Apply for Genpact Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Hiring 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.