Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Recruitment Drive for Graduates | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024: The Genpact Hiring Drive for 2023 has already started. To learn more about employment opportunities with the organization, read this article or go to Genpact’s official website.
Genpact is currently seeking fresh graduates for the position of Business Analyst – Data Scientist. Candidates are given Bengaluru as the location by the company. One can use the link in this page to apply for this position if you satisfy the prerequisites.
About the Company
Genpact is an American professional services corporation with its corporate headquarters in New York City and a registered office in Bermuda. Today, the company employs over 100,000 people and caters to clients in more than 30 countries. Revenue for the NYSE-listed Genpact in 2021 was $3.71 billion USD.
Genpact Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Business Analyst- Data Scientist|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree / MBA|
|Salary||Upto 15.1 LPA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, India|
- Communicate continuously with all key stakeholders to create a shared Vision and understanding of the Product Management function’s activities
- Understand Clients’ Needs & Business Imperatives, and help articulate how to use Analytics and Genpact offerings strategically to drive those imperatives
- Devising, leading, managing the definition of analytics offerings across multiple service lines
- Managing the participation of practice, delivery, marketing and communications team in the development and promotion of offerings
- Ensuring the collateralization of offerings – creating repeatable offerings, supported by collateral (Marketing, Sales, etc)
- Creative and Innovative approach to problem solving, in the use of process, technology and analytics to solve business problems
- Strategic thinking to apply a broad knowledge base and provoke offering teams’ thinking beyond narrow solution parameters
- Strong detail orientation, with a commitment to delivering high quality specifications
- Deliver oral and written communications that have clarity and impact.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate meetings to generate ideas and make key decisions
- Blend of business and technical savvy, especially on enterprise products and solutions
- Concepts of Agile
- Scrum Certification
- PMI Certification
Post-Graduation in MBA and Undergraduate degree in any engineering discipline, preferably Computer Science
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking by posing the right questions to understand the requirements
- Analytical Skills – Researching and analysing the right data to make product decisions with profit and feasibility in mind
- Developing Value Propositions and Product Strategy
- Driving Product improvements and Product Launch
- Creating and Managing Budgets
- Agile and Responding to Changing Demands
- Consultative selling skills and Story-telling ability
- World class Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Good Project Management and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitative Leadership skills – Influencing skills, mentoring and coaching – to be able to drive change in the organisation
How to Apply for Genpact Jobs & Careers India 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Genpact India Jobs for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Genpact Jobs & Careers India 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Genpact India Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of Genpact consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.