Genpact Off Campus 2023 for Freshers : Mass Hiring as Management Trainee | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Genpact Off Campus 2023 for Freshers : Genpact announce a Mega off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates of Graduate Degree Holder. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Genpact Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Genpact Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Genpact Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide. Genpact is listed on the NYSE and in 2021 generated revenues of US$3.71 billion.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a unit of General Electric. The company was founded as GE Capital International Services (GECIS) in New Delhi. Starting with 20 employees under the leadership of CEO Pramod Bhasin, its charter was to provide business process outsourcing solutions to GE’s businesses. In the beginning, GECIS created processes for outsourcing back-office activities for GE Capital such as processing car loans and credit card transactions. It was an experimental concept at the time and the beginning of the Business-Process-Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
The company became independent and started to serve clients outside of GE. As part of this transition, the company changed its name to Genpact for “generating business impact.” Also in 2005, the company opened additional offices in India and by the end of the year, recorded US$493 million in revenue, with 15% coming from new global clients, and the remaining 85% from GE.
Genpact Off Campus 2023 for Freshers Details :
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
Genpact Off Campus 2023 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in any stream except B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law
- Meaningful experience in Insurance Operations with Customer Service backend operations for Group Disability or Employee Benefit or Worker Compensation products including Contract management and New Business and Proposal Support
- Relevant experience in Team Handling/ people facing role. Proven track record for handling 15 to 20 resources and keeping an engaged workforce
- Insurance knowledge and ability to understand and interpret Insurance terminology
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails/Phones with businesses
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with clients & internal stakeholders
- Monitor team members and able to provide mentorship whenever needed
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Build reports to update the company on the team’s progress
- Rapport building with the internal & external stakeholder
- Deal with any issues that arise during shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the duty manager where necessary
- Ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Assist the Manager as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 in online by following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.