Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Freshers : Mass Hiring as Process Associate | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Freshers : Genpact announce a Mega off Campus Hiring for Freshers Candidates of Graduate Degree Holder. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about Genpact Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Genpact Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about Genpact Off campus Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About Company : Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide. Genpact is listed on the NYSE and in 2021 generated revenues of US$3.71 billion.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a unit of General Electric. The company was founded as GE Capital International Services (GECIS) in New Delhi. Starting with 20 employees under the leadership of CEO Pramod Bhasin, its charter was to provide business process outsourcing solutions to GE’s businesses. In the beginning, GECIS created processes for outsourcing back-office activities for GE Capital such as processing car loans and credit card transactions. It was an experimental concept at the time and the beginning of the Business-Process-Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
The company became independent and started to serve clients outside of GE. As part of this transition, the company changed its name to Genpact for “generating business impact.” Also in 2005, the company opened additional offices in India and by the end of the year, recorded US$493 million in revenue, with 15% coming from new global clients, and the remaining 85% from GE.
Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Details :
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 in online by following link as soon as possible Before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
To apply for the Genpact Off Campus Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Genpact or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Genpact Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.