Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023: Hiring As Cloud Service Engineer | Jobs For Freshers | Apply Now
Table of Contents
Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023: Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023 has started already. This new job offer is completely for freshers. Fresher candidates willing to join Harman can go through this article more more details.
Harman is offering the freshers the job profile of a Cloud Service Engineer. This job profile is based out in Bangalore. Candidates looking out for a job in Bangalore can surely go through this article to get the apply link.
About The Company:
Harman International is an American audio electronics company. The company started working as a Samsung subsidiary from the year 2017. Presently their are 30,000 employees working for the Harman company around the World.
Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023: More Details
|Job Role||Cloud Service Engineer|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
Must have knowledge on Azure native services, building infrastructure/ application and support the architecture
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of Azure Stack
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V and VM Manager
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack and Windows domain networking
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Windows workstations
Qualifications that would be considered as advantage:
- Knowledge of Desired State Configurations
- Working experience with Azure CLI and Resource Manager templates
How To Apply For Harman Limited Hiring 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Harman Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
Harman Limited Hiring 2023: Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to apply to Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans: To apply for Harman Off Campus Hiring 2023, visit the official site of Harman or check Fresheropenings.com.
2. Can complete freshers apply for this job role?
Ans: Yes, complete freshers are eligible for this job role.
3. Is this job a permanent opportunity?
Ans: Yes, this job offer is a permanent opportunity.