HBSC Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Research Analyst | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
HBSC Off Campus Drive 2023 : HSBC announce Recruitment for both Freshers and Experienced Candidates through its Official site. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about HSBC Hiring 2023 and Apply to the HSBC Recruitment for Freshers 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about HSBC Exam date 2023, HSBC Eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are discussed below.
About HSBC : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration, respectively.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve approximately 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
HBSC Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|HSBC Official Website||https://www.hsbc.com/|
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
|Job Location||New York, United States|
HBSC Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
This is an entry-level role to the Global Research team where the candidate would work alongside other analysts to help produce research reports, including fields such as macroeconomics, interest rate strategy, currency strategy, ESG and equity analysis.
HSBC GR is an independent research house with a strong focus on Emerging Markets (EMs). We have 350 analysts covering 1,900+ companies, 60+ economies, 45+ sovereigns’ rates and 50+ currencies globally. Our analysts, based out of 22 countries, are spread across Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
With a particular focus on EMs, UK, as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, we provide regular comment and analysis on topics including economics, currencies, fixed income and equities. Our goal is to generate unrivalled investment opportunities for our clients by sharing our insights and creating thought-provoking ideas.
- Strong numeracy and quantitative analysis skills
- Some knowledge of Python, and ideally some awareness/familiarity with common data science packages such as pandas, numpy, sklearn, xgboost, spacy, and transformers
- Demonstrate an understanding of (and curiosity in) financial markets
- An ability to take initiative on independent research
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented to handle various data and to minimize errors
- Good team player and having ability to perform multiple tasks
- Organized; diligent; ability to put in extra effort when required
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills would be welcomed.
- Graduate from a quantitative degree course, such as mathematics, physics, or computer science. Candidates with finance-related degrees who can demonstrate a focus on quantitative modules would also be considered
- This is an entry-level role so prior experience is not a requirement, but any relevant work in this area (e.g. projects/summer work placements) would of course be welcomed
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023 on online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
HSBC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of HSBC or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide HSBC Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HSBC Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.