HCL Career Jobs 2023: Hiring as Data Analyst | Up To 3LPA | Apply Now
Table of Contents
HCL Career Jobs 2023: HCL in recent moments has offered too many job offers to different candidates of different fields. This job profile provided by HCL is entirely for fresher candidates. Fresher candidates worried about their professional career can give this article a read.
HCL is urgently hiring candidates who are willing to join the company as a Data Analyst. The company is only providing Noida location for this job profile. Candidates interested to move forward can go for the walk-in interview on the mentioned date.
About The Company:
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational Information Technology (IT) services and consulting company. This company was first established by Shiv Nadar in 1991. HCL’s headquarters is located in Noida, India. according to 2022, there are more than 225,944 employees working for this company.
HCL Career Jobs 2023 More Details:
|Qualification:||B.Sc in Physics|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Noida, India|
|Walk-In Date||3rd October – 6th October|
|Time||10.30 AM – 6.00 PM|
|Venue||A-8&9, Block A, Sector 60, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301|
- Hiring is for Fresher Candidates Contractual role
- Location- Noida
- UK Shift & Fixed week off
- Both side cabs
- The role is to complete the client L1 certification program to become certified Data Analyst in the Pipeline Inspection industry after completion of L1 training program.
- The ideal candidate is a persistent problem solver who enjoys data intensive, analytical work.
- This individual must be process oriented, as adherence to industry standards is required, and should also be deeply committed to quality and accuracy at a highly detailed level.
- Manage the necessary interaction with client representative.
- Manage the necessary interaction with project leads.
- Fully accountable for the analysis work executed post becoming L1 analyst.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good analytical skills
- Assess and interpret the processed data to differentiate between, welding faults, mill faults, mechanical damage, and other pipeline anomalies, internal and external metal loss.
- Assess defect significance based on formulae and parameters defined in International Pipeline Repair Codes and by the client.
- Produce technical reports based on the analysis of the pipeline.
- Respond to client technical inquiries and integrity concerns.
- Through correlation data from site measurements and inspection data, analyze variances and prepare summary reports for management to monitor system performance and product quality.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must produce accurate reports of a high quality.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Abide by all GE Corporate and local policies and procedures including but not limited to Integrity, Diversity, Proprietary Information, Conflict of Interest, QMS and EHS •Good verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate has a Customer Centric behavior, is able to deal with complex Customers and meet specific requirements when needed.
- Strives for achieving the Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- Candidate shouls has passion for the work “well done first time”, intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the Project. • Team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors. Has good influencing skills when dealing with Functions
How To Apply For HCL Hiring Drive 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the HCL Hiring Drive 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Now: Click Here To Apply
For more job details :- Click here
HCL Walk In 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply to HCL Career Jobs 2023?
Ans: To apply for HCL recruitment 2023, visit the official site of HCL or check Fresheropenings.com.
2. Does Fresheropenings.com provide HCL Off campus Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides HCL Off campus Drive Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
3. What is the HCL Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds