HCL Walkin Interview 2024 : Mass Recruitment for Freshers | Register Now
Table of Contents
HCL Walkin Interview 2024 : HCL is looking to Hire a Suitable Freshers Candidates for the Role Non – Voice Process. The Eligibility Criteria for this Role is Any Graduate Degree in any Streams. This Job Role is Open for Freshers and Candidates having relevant Experience can also Apply. Interested Aspirants can Check the Complete Details of HCL Recruitment 2024 for Freshers and Apply for this Job Role by using the Registration available at the End of this Post. We have mentioned the HCL Off Campus Eligibility Criteria and Complete Job Description on this Job Post.
HCL Is Hiring Freshers through HCL Mega Walk-in Interview Drive 2024. Candidates are requested to read carefully about the Job Description and Eligibility Criteria before appearing for the HCL Walk-in interview Drive . The Venue Details for HCL Interview Drive 2024 is Mentioned in this Article Below.
About Company : HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 225,900+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending March 2023 totaled $12.6 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com
HCL Walkin Interview 2024 Details :
|Non – Voice Process
|Any Graduate Degree
|Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
Non-Voice Process – Process Associate:
- Any Graduate (Arts/science/commerce/business) with/without experience in US health care domain
- Typing speed to be >25 Words/Minute & Accuracy of 90%
- Decent communication skills(Written & verbal)
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Aptitude test scoring of 90% and above
- Sound analytical skills to ensure eye for detail with Logical & customer centric issue resolution skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from research findings
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Responds to inquiries from providers and or POs, interfaces with internal and external customers on day-to-day credentialing and privileging issues as they arise
- Demonstrated success in handling large volumes of work.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish tasks within established timeframes.
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing reference materials & official documents
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Key Purpose of Role:
- As an analyst the successful candidate will be responsible for their respective KPI performance in a US health care process. Individual will be involved in schedule adherence
- To help the development of an excellent working climate within the function
- To be a team-player and assist colleagues in their contribution to achieving the Business goals
- To actively support all multi-skilling initiatives within the process
- Display a high level of integrity in all dealings with internal/external customers
- Exposure to MS Office
How to apply for HCL Walk-in Drive 2024?
All Interested and eligible candidates can register online and attend the walk-in drive with the relevant documents from 04 – 07 January 2024.
Apply Link : Click here to Register.
Walk-in Date: 04 – 07 January 2024
Interview Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Contact Person: Harish / Dhivakar
120 Feet road,
2nd Floor Meeting room,
Opposite to the Mattuthavani Bus stand,
Madurai – 6250007.