Hitachi Energy Jobs India 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Soon
Table of Contents
Hitachi Energy Jobs India 2023-2024: The company is currently hiring for candidates for various job profiles. Interested candidates who may wish to apply can go through this article for more information.
The position for Engineering Specialists_PS_Simulations at Hitachi Energy is currently vacant. Freshers as well as candidates with work experience can also apply for this job. To know the job responsibilities, salary, location etc., candidates must read the whole article to know more.
About the Company
Swiss technology business Hitachi Energy Ltd. has its headquarters in Zurich. The organisation offers utilities, building owners, businesses, and infrastructure sectors sustainable energy solutions. High-voltage equipment, transformers, grid automation and integration technologies, and services for the renewable energy sectors are all part of the company’s portfolio.
About 1500 highly qualified engineers work at the Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Centre (INOPC), a competence centre with an emphasis on functional system testing, engineering, planning, procurement, commissioning, and tendering. But in the past ten years, it has developed into the biggest engineering cluster. A crucial component of Power Grids’ business Power Up transformation programme is the India Operations Centre. The INOPC team in Chennai provides support to Hitachi Energy’s businesses in over 40 countries, encompassing all four business areas within the Power Grid business. The group has completed engineering and commissioning work for projects in more than 80 nations to date.
Hitachi Energy Jobs India 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||Hitachi Energy|
|Job Role||Engineering Specialists_PS_Simulations|
|Salary||Upto 10.8 LPA|
|Job Location||Chennai, India|
- The Engineering Specialist – Power Systems Modelling will be responsible for providing expert input and develop Power Systems models and simulations on: Static and Dynamic Simulation environments. In particular the environments will include DigSilent PowerFactory, PSCAD, PSS®E. The Engineering Specialist will collect and share the best practices and optimized solutions deriving from the modelling and simulation activities.
- An important part of the activity will be dedicated to the analysis, modelling and simulation of the requirements of the applicable Grid Codes.
- The Engineering Specialist will interpret component and systems specifications, manuals, electrical drawings, and product requirement specifications, guidelines, and application notes of the designed well validated solutions.
- Bidding – Will work closely with the Regional Tender Specialist and will be responsible for providing practical & applicable solution for client and ensuring that technical requirements are met.
- Maintains compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations while monitoring and reporting progress and results. Assesses risks and safety hazards and implements plans to ensure people and equipment safety.
- Drives application and development of best practice across the entire value chain to promote a culture of excellence in operational performance. Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives within the GES CoEE teams. Works closely with Solution Owners, Engineering Specialists, other GES organizations, and sub suppliers to optimize and improve overall solutions.
How to Apply for Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for the Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Hitachi Energy Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers?
Ans: To apply for the Hitachi Energy Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of Hitachi Energy or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide Hitachi Energy Hiring Drive 2023 for Freshers Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Hitachi Energy Hiring 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Hitachi Energy Selection Process?
Ans: The Hitachi Energy Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.