IBM Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Junior Security Professional | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
IBM Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 : IBM Offers new Jobs Role for Freshers or Experienced Candidates With jobs Role as Software Developer. The Eligibility Criteria for this Role is Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/MS in any Streams. Interested Job Aspirants can Check the Jobs Details of IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers and also Apply for this job Role by Using the Apply Link at the End of this Post. We have Clearly mentioned the IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Complete Job Description on this job Post. All Candidates are requested to check the details carefully before Apply for the Post.
About Company : The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
It specializes in computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is the largest industrial research organization in the world, with 19 research facilities across a dozen countries, and has held the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business for 29 consecutive years from 1993 to 2021.
IBM Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Junior Security Professional- Security Analyst Level I|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Budapest, HU|
IBM Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience with operating systems – Linux/Unix, MS Windows/ macOS
- Basic networking skills
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages- Java, Python, SQL, C, C++ or other
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
- Eagerness to learn and enter the cyber security profession
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic understanding of MS Azure/Sentinel and/or IBM Qradar and/or Splunk
- Bachelors Degree in either of the disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, Automation, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Statistics, Psychology, Criminology, Business, Economics, Law
- Knowledge and understanding of current cyber threats
In return we provide you with:
- Dynamic, diverse, inclusive, and supporting environment
- Professional, skill-growth opportunities, reskilling possibility
- Access to worldwide leading technologies
- Agile office area
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including healthcare
Why you’ll love your job:
- You will be monitoring and inspecting alerts to determine those that require analysis
- You will be handling/escalating alerts that require analysis
- You will be defining, gathering and reporting on metrics regarding all security systems within the property environment
- You will be maintaining an understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used to support cyber security operations
- You will be working closely with SOC team members, drive internal and external communication
- Willingness to work 12 hours shift work (at night and weekends as well)
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Registration by the following Registration link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration?
To apply for the IBM Recruitment 2023 Registration, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the IBM Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.