IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024 | Hiring as Application Developer | Apply Today
Table of Contents
IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: IBM India has notified regarding its job vacancies in its official website recently. Interested applicants who want to work in IBM must have a thorough review of this job given in the IBM Careers 2023-2024 article.
The company has specified that it requires candidates for the role of Application Developer in Bengaluru East. Candidates can learn more information regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary per annum, and so on for IBM Hiring Drive in this article only.
About the Company
Global technology company IBM is known as International Business Machines Corporation. It has operations in more than 175 countries and has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. It provides hosting and consulting services in a range of industries, such as nanotechnology and mainframe computers. IBM is a leader in software, middleware, and computer hardware.
IBM’s market capitalization on September 5, 2023, was $134.95 billion. IBM is the largest industrial research organisation in the world, with 19 research centres dispersed across a dozen continents.
Among the 30 firms that make up the Dow Jones Industrial Average is IBM, a publicly traded company. With more than 297,900 workers globally as of 2022, it is among the biggest employers in the world. As per the 2022 Fortune 500, IBM is ranked 49th overall and as the seventh largest technology business by revenue, despite its relative fall within the sector. It is also frequently listed as one of the most valuable, well-known, and respected brands in the world.
IBM Fresher Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Upto 7.7 LPA
|Bengaluru East, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Developer you’ll participate in many aspects of the software development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, and support. You will create software that enables your clients’ hybrid-cloud and AI journeys.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include
- Envision, design, and build the Software infrastructure that keeps the solutions running, Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Develop and maintain detailed database of reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications. Challenge ideas, identify problems and create efficient solutions.
- Develop flexible, maintainable, and scalable application components. Evaluate current content and develop innovative methods for improvement.
- Collaborate with development peers and lead the way staying up to date with tools and technology trends.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- The Technical Writer needs to be well-skilled in solid research, copyrighting, language, writing and revision skills
- Ability to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
- Domain experience in learning and knowledge section.
- Responsible for designing the courseware. Install configure and the structure.
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Business Analysis
- Computer scripting, Content Management
- llustration/Graphic Design
How to Apply for IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IBM Jobs for Freshers 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IBM Careers 2023-2024 for Freshers: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IBM Selection Process?
Ans: The IBM Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.