IBM Off Campus 2023 Registration : Mass Hiring as Software Support | Apply Now Open
Table of Contents
IBM Off Campus 2023 Registration : IBM Offers new Jobs Role for Freshers Candidates With jobs Role as Associate System Engineer. The Eligibility Criteria for this Role is Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/MS in any Streams. Interested Job Aspirants can Check the Jobs Details of IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers and also Apply for this job Role by Using the Apply Link at the End of this Post. We have Clearly mentioned the IBM Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria and Complete Job Description on this job Post. All Candidates are requested to check the details carefully before Apply for the Post.
About Company : The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries.
It specializes in computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is the largest industrial research organization in the world, with 19 research facilities across a dozen countries, and has held the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business for 29 consecutive years from 1993 to 2021.
IBM Off Campus 2023 Registration Details :
|Job Role||Software Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Pune, and Hyderabad|
IBM Off Campus 2023 Registration – Eligibility Criteria:
- Basic Graduation from reputed college
- Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management and Customer communication.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-2 years of C programming experience
- 1-2 years of UNIX or Windows experience (especially system internals)
- 1-2 years database experience with Oracle or Db2 or MS SQL Server
- 1-2 years of Java programming experience (for the Java client)
- 1-2 years Microsoft ASP experience (for IDM Desktop)
- Experience with building product software
- We are looking for Software Engineers who are self-starters, quick learners, and who enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Members of our team work with the world’s leading companies in industries including banking, commerce, insurance, social media, transportation and governments as they enable their mission critical business applications via the web.
L3 Support Engineers debug reported problems, design, develop and unit test code fixes. They use programming languages in which the product has been written; have an in depth understanding of the environment to test the code fix; understand and articulate the impact on other components in the product. They may support L2 Service Specialists in performing problem determination and analysis on client systems. Depending on the severity level of a problem, they may work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits. They provide client insight and feedback regarding the client environment to the development organization responsible for existing and new product development.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply IBM Recruitment 2023 Registration by the following Registration link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration?
To apply for the IBM Recruitment 2024 Registration, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the IBM Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.