IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as Analyst | Registration Link Available
Table of Contents
IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : IBM Offers new Jobs Role for Freshers Candidates With jobs Role as Software Developer. The Eligibility Criteria for this Role is Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/MS in any Streams. Interested Job Aspirants can Check the Jobs Details of IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers and also Apply for this job Role by Using the Apply Link at the End of this Post. We have Clearly mentioned the IBM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Complete Job Description on this job Post. All Candidates are requested to check the details carefully before Apply for the Post.
About Company : The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and present in over 175 countries. At IBM, we do more than work. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software and consulting, then we want to work with you.
It specializes in computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is the largest industrial research organization in the world, with 19 research facilities across a dozen countries, and has held the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business for 29 consecutive years from 1993 to 2021.
IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Analyst – Risk and Compliance|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
As Analyst Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for Know Your Customer (KYC) client requirements relating to a range of products and services. You will be driving great customer outcomes and internal control by validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant. You should be flexible to work in shifts.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Registration by the following Registration link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Registration?
To apply for the IBM Recruitment 2023 Registration, you have to check the official site of IBM or Fresheropenings.com.
Does Fresheropenings.com provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IBM Recruitment for Freshers 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the IBM Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.