ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 for Probationary Officers | Any Graduate can Apply Online
Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 : ICICI Bank announce Recruitment for Any Degree Graduate Candidates through its Official Portal. Interested Jobseeker can go through this Job post to know further details about ICICI Bank Hiring 2024 and Apply to the ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 through the Registration link available at the end of this post. The more details about ICICI Bank Exam date 2024, ICICI Bank Eligibility Criteria and ICICI Bank Recruitment Pattern 2024 are discussed below.
About ICICI Bank : ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI Bank was established by ICICI, as a wholly owned subsidiary in 1994 in Vadodara. In October 2001, the Boards of Directors of ICICI and ICICI Bank approved the merger of ICICI and two of its wholly-owned retail finance subsidiaries, ICICI Personal Financial Services Limited and ICICI Capital Services Limited, with ICICI Bank. The merger of parent ICICI Ltd. into it’s subsidiary ICICI Bank led to privatization.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 Details :
|SBI Official Website
|Any Graduate Degree
|upto Rs 5.5 LPA
|Application Last Date
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 – Eligibility Criteria :
Detailed Eligibility -ICICI Bank Career:
- Those who have completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Applicants should be below 27 years of age.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme:
The candidates selected for ICIC PO Programme need to study for Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management. The Probationary Officer Training Programme is a cashless bridge to managerial jobs for aspiring students. The total course fee is Rs. 2,55,500, including GST (Fees Rs. 2,36,000 + Tab cost Rs. 19,500). Students have an option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self-funding the course fee.
ICICI Bank Recruitment-PO Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
|Term 1:4 Months
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000
|Term 2: 2 Months
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 24,000
|Term 3: 6 Months
|Monthly stipend of Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 32,000.
After successfully completing the PO program, The candidates will get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade.
Selection Process of ICICI Bank Job Vacancy:
It is a simple two-stage process of an Online Aptitude Test followed by an Personal Interview. You will receive communication through email, WhatsApp and SMS at each stage.
The ICICI PO Selection consists of the following steps
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Online Aptitude Test
Step 3: Video Assessment
Step 4: Personal Interview
Step 5: Programme Offer
Step 6: Join the Programme
ICICI Bank Career Programme Highlights
- Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training.
- Earn while you learn: Get a stipend of ₹2.32 lakh to ₹2.60 lakh during the programme depending on the place of posting.
- Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the programme.
- Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
- Tech-Driven Learning: Through state of the art infrastructure like branch stimulator & processing centre, learning experience is enriched and practiced at the highest standards.
- Join the Elite Group: This program has successfully produced 28,500+ bankers who proudly serve the country’s banking needs.
How to Apply ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 ?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ICICI Bank Hiring 2024 online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2024 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ICICI Bank Hiring 2024?
To apply for the ICICI Bank Recruitment Notofications 2024, you have to check the official site of ICICI Bank or https://fresheropenings.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide ICICI Bank Recruitment Notifications?
Yes, Fresheropenings.com provides ICICI Bank Hiring 2024 Alerts continuously.
What is the ICICI Bank Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.