IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023-2024 | Off Campus Hiring | Apply Now
Table of Contents
IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023-2024: IDFC First Bank has opened up several job vacancies for the year 2023. Candidates those who are interested for the job must go through this article to gain more information.
The job position of Associate Relationship Manager-Liabilities (CASA) in IDFC First Bank is now vacant. Interested candidates can get an overview regarding the job responsibilities, location, salary, etc. of Associate Relationship Manager-Liabilities (CASA). All the details one can get in this IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023 article only.
About the Company
IDFC FIRST Bank (previously IDFC Bank) is an Indian private sector bank founded by the merging of Infrastructure Development Finance Company’s banking arm with Capital First, a non-bank financial company in India.
It is the first universal bank to offer savings accounts with monthly interest credit, as well as lifetime free credit cards with dynamic and low annual percentage rates.
The bank offers goods and services in the areas of investment, wholesale, and retail banking. However, house loans remain the bank’s main growth engine in addition to other products. With an interest rate of 6%, the organisation also provides one of the highest rates for savings accounts in the nation.
In September 2022, the bank joined the Open Network for Digital Commerce. It then started adding small merchants, which are current clients with active accounts, to a partner application that was filed with ONDC. It is expected that this application will make transactions over ONDC’s electronic network easier for small merchants.
IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023-2024: More Details
|Company Name||IDFC First Bank|
|Job Role||Associate Relationship Manager-Liabilities (CASA)|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 4.0 LPA*|
|Job Location||Haryana, India|
Lead Area Mapping in the catchment and maintain accurate and timely daily activity / Sales reports
- Prepare Wish list of customers through cold calling and promotion activities to drive awareness about the bank and products across the catchment area
- Essure completion of account opening formalities with strict adherence to KYC norms (Field verification Mandatory)
- Engage customers with multiple products at the time of account Opening (viz: Mobile banking / Net banking registration / RD- FD activation)
- Ensuring account activation and subsequently maintaining the health of account
- Ensure superior customer service to capture larger wallet share of population
- Spearhead resolution of customer queries and issues
- Assess and evaluate the client needs and generate new sources of revenue by leveraging cross sell opportunities as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements
- Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements.
‘- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the branch network
- Provide support for implementation of livelihood advancement and community development initiatives.
- Recommend process changes in order to improve service efficiency and quality across the branch network
- Provide support for implementation of livelihood advancement and community development initiatives
Graduate Full Time: Bachelors in Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Maths / Engineering / Management / any others.
0 – 5 years of relevant branch banking experience.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IDFC First Bank Jobs 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IDFC First Bank Careers 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of SBI Card or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IDFC First Bank Selection Process?
Ans: The Selection Process of IDFC First Bank consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.