IKEA Job Alerts 2023-2024 | Recruiting as Food Co-Worker | Apply Now
Table of Contents
IKEA Job Alerts 2023-2024: IKEA has released its vacancy list for several job roles. Interested jobseekers must go through this article. In this IKEA Recruitment Drive 2023 article, one can learn more about the job profile, roles and responsibilities, location, salary, and so on.
The job role of Food Co-Worker at IKEA is now vacant. Candidates interested can apply for the job after carefully reviewing the job and checking whether they are eligible for the job or not. For more details, we have discussed everything that one needs to learn about the specified job in the article.
About the Company
The Swedish multinational conglomerate Inter IKEA Systems B.V., doing business as IKEA, is a company that designs and markets ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, décor, home accessories, and a range of other home products and services. IKEA, founded by Ingvar Kamprad in 1943 and with current headquarters in the Netherlands, has held the title of largest furniture store in the world since 2008.
IKEA Job Alerts 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Food Co-worker|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary||Upto 4.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, India|
- Responsible working in the department team operationally, act upon customer feedback, implementation the global and national compliance standards and contributing to the overall food competence in the store.
- Act as a commercial business partner within the IKEA business in the store. Be part of the department team in realizing the IKEA Retail Food business.
- Considering the IKEA brand position, strategies, legal compliance and people and planet positive in all IKEA touchpoints as well as promoting IKEA as a great place to work.
- Contribute to implementing the global and national compliance standards to secure a safe environment for customers and co-workers.
- Contributes to the IKEA brand position by acting as a brand ambassador for IKEA and IKEA Retail Food.
- Contributes to securing the customer experience and exceeding customer expectations.
- Applies the retail foundations and sales steering tools optimizing commerciality.
- Contributes to continuous improvement by seeking and acting upon customer feedback.
- Act on own initiative and both give and take responsibility when taking actions.
- Ensures own development through building competence and contribute to a high performing team.
- Contributes to the implementation of the unit business plan and the IKEA Retail Food business plan and other action plans.
- Contribute to the implementation of the global and national sustainability strategies.
- You are well versed with IKEA Concept, Brand, Culture & Values.
- You possess passion for food and people’s life at home and should exceed in customer expectations.
- You can build trustful relationships.
- You have planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
IKEA Off Campus Drive 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for IKEA Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the IKEA Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check IKEA official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does Fresheropenings.com provide IKEA Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides IKEA Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the IKEA Selection Process?
Ans: The IKEA Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.